Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ridrith

[TIC] The Iron Circle is recruiting! RP-PvP|Casual

I do like to RP in PC games, and haven't found a guild with a good mix of RP and regular PC content involvement, such as crafting, leveling, pvp, etc. If IC is going to have a good chance of RP in the Crowfall game beyond background story, then I believe IC would be a great guild to contribute to.

Using your application rating system, RP: 8, Craft: 7, PVE: 10, PVP: 5-7 (skirmish faction groups hunting for materials or wrecking havoc is my favorite, more than free for all).

So, based on what I have stated so far, do you believe your Crowfall guild would be a good fit for my style of play? If so, I will fill out an application immediately!

Sincerely;

BastardDM AKA Arkady Bloodmoon

On 13/09/2017 at 8:43 AM, ghosthog said:

Guild sounds interesting. Are you still active? How many members?

The links on your website are all dead atm.

Yeah, I took a look as well... even the Discord's gone. Shame, it sounds/sounded really quite good.

@ghosthog

@Flashman

Hey guys, we are still around. I'm currently updating the website and I'll be sure to update the post to reflect that once everything is finished. Right now we're a relatively small guild, 15-20 members or so. Most of us are simply waiting for Crowfall to go live or get a little closer to a finished state before we jump in and give it the attention the game deserves. We're still excited for the game. We're mostly focused on playing tabletop games right now and few other games that come out before CFs main release.

Edited by ridrith

Updated information and recruitment begins again. We are multi-gaming guild and we invite our members to join us in Crowfall and other upcoming MMOs.

- Updated website and recruitment information.

- New discord server with organizational features/bots/etc.

Edited by ridrith