Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon

toa of gallifrey

Anyone play Pokemon? If so, what's your favorite game so far? I'd say ORAS due to the Dexnav alone.

"Now what will come out of this? A new mask of power? Some tooth-claw creature? A Matoran marching band?" - Lewa, The Final Battle

"Nothing is more important than my egomania!" - Clara Oswald, Deep Breath

"I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!" - James, The Fortune Hunters

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite was Diamond/Pearl/Platinum but those were my first games so I think that is just biased. I have yet to complete ORAS but I do agree that Dexnav is a much better service than any of the previous attempts.

Red/blue/yellow then silver/gold and ruby/sapphire. The rest just have me content, but is it.

I know its sacrilege but I never played the original games but what I have heard from those who have is that they weren't worth playing.

P.S. I don't mean to start a war.

Edited by duskwalker

RBY and GSC were likely fantastic for their time but I find them horribly dated (gameplay-speaking, the graphics and music are obviously dated but they're still enjoyable for nostalgia reasons), even RSE/FRLG. Really, anything before the DPPt/HGSS physical-special split is hard for me to play due to being so used to the modern meta.

Edited by toa of gallifrey

"Now what will come out of this? A new mask of power? Some tooth-claw creature? A Matoran marching band?" - Lewa, The Final Battle

"Nothing is more important than my egomania!" - Clara Oswald, Deep Breath

"I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!" - James, The Fortune Hunters

Old school player who got their copy of Blue back in 1998. I've played just about every Pokemon game: Snap, Colosseum, Trozei, Mystery Dungeon series, Ranger (Only 1st one), Pinball, Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leafgreen, Firered Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, White, BW2, X, and Alpha Sapphire. Needless to say I'm pretty much a Pokenerd. 

dancing_gengar_icon__f2u__by_shadowninja

I played B2 last, I liked Generation 1 best, the game inflated more than advanced over th years, got tired of it. I wish Jade Cocoon had developed better, the first one was pretty attractive.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P