Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Battlefield 1

mythx

It's exciting but remember it's "EA".. i hope they don't restrict dice.

If Battlefield 1 came better in single and multi-player that would be amazing to jump back to it.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I'm not a huge Battlefield fan but I really like the setting of this game and I'm a huge sucker for alternate history stuff. I like that they are going a bit crazy with the zeppelins and armored knights wielding Gatling Guns. 

EA is under my personal boycott, so no way i gonna buy it, also not my type of game.

The graphis are becoming also way too much realistic for my taste in a game with such a setting and degree of implemented visual violence.

If you play games like this in 10 years, in even better graphics with VR, you will very likely get a trauma.

I am waiting for No Mans sky

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Im excited for it, but so was i for battlefront. But again , it will all be revealed on open beta. If i think what i see on open beta is worth the price, ill buy it. And no, i dont fall into obvious lies such as " its only beta ". What you see in open beta is very likely going to represent %90 of the game, obviously not in terms of mapcount but in terms of how much fun game is going to be.

I think Battlefield 4 did pretty good job of maintaining a healty constant updates/fixes and having good population over the years even though 2 new games were released after it, if BF1 has the potential to do the same , it would be very nice.

• 4 weeks later...

Battlefield 4 was pretty great to be honest. I can see WW1 causing some eye brow raises, but I think its going to be a ton of fun to play around with.