Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guild spotlight in ATCF

We're going to add a new "guild spotlight" section to As the Crow Flies, our weekly newsletter. 

If your guild is actively seeking new members and would like to be considered for this feature, send the following to community@crowfall.com: 

• Guild logo banner: 600 pixels wide x 250 pixels high, png or jpg
  • Guild overview: 150 characters or less
  • Link to your recruitment thread on the Crowfall forum

One email per guild, please; preferably from the guild leader. 

Edited by Pann
Added size details

Just for clarification, does the 150 characters include space or no?

I assumed it did, but for the future this is good to know.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We were talking about this in the Discord channel yesterday, so I wanted to bring that conversation into this thread -- 

You can continue to submit your guild information for the Guild Spotlight in ATCF. I'll probably run another round of them in August at least, but as we get more guild ads built up it could become a regular feature where we rotate through a list (so long as the guilds are still active). 

Remember the guidelines for the submissions as they are noted in the original post, the image and text requirements. Also, we got some images that were the right size but very dark and almost illegible. Make sure you're giving us your best stuff so your guild will be represented well. 

You can continue to submit your guild information for the Guild Spotlight in ATCF. I'll probably run another round of them in August at least, but as we get more guild ads built up it could become a regular feature where we rotate through a list (so long as the guilds are still active). 

what would you consider a guild to be *active* on the forums?

Edited by Uyathefox

Sugoi ! - Head of Disciplinary Committee

YhuWX9S.png

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

By the way, this is still open and available! I would love to have enough guilds participating that we could get a nice rotation going as a permanent feature in the newsletter! 

50 minutes ago, Pann said:

By the way, this is still open and available! I would love to have enough guilds participating that we could get a nice rotation going as a permanent feature in the newsletter! 

How often does this get recycled? I did get an applicant that referenced the news posting once so I'd like to get another round whenever possible :)

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

I would like to have at least eight guilds (preferably more) for a rotation. They need to be fairly active on the forum or it's not worth linking to their recruitment thread. Currently, I only have maybe four that fit that criteria. 

• Pann unpinned this topic