Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Male Frost weaver?

dolmar

As mentioned, Frost Weaver has concept art for both.  Maybe a fad in some senses, but it's not really anything new.  D&D had some gender specific classes (I think they were all in non-core books, though, offhand).

Edited by yamix

Thanx guys ! Cant wait to try a caster thats not confessor. Not that confessor isnt fun . I kinda think the frostweaver will be more suited to my play style.

Of the 13 archetypes only 4 are gender locked.

Myrmidon (Minotaur)

Duelist (Guinea Pig)

Stalker (Deer)

Forgemaster (Dwarf)

We are actually making progress then, because the Centaur was male only in SB.

lUvvzPy.png

Thanx guys ! Cant wait to try a caster thats not confessor. Not that confessor isnt fun . I kinda think the frostweaver will be more suited to my play style.

We have no idea what the playstyle of the frostweaver is... So how is it more your style?

MOkvLlm.png

We have no idea what the playstyle of the frostweaver is... So how is it more your style?

indeed.

i hope it has a diverse design compared to the confessor despite them sharing the "ranged magic dps" label

[beyond say turning the red particle effects to blue..PLEASE NOT ANOTHER BLUE TORNADO...]

and on the "ranged" part, and I know this isn't 'new' news but still:

my skill snooping has uncovered that FROSTCLEAVERS are in the MELEE section - not ranged section...

[and both 1 handed and 2 handed versions implied]

[in contrast: confessor books and druid staves are in ranged section]

Edited by Tinnis

It appears to be a melee caster . That is more my playstyle range till the close in. Then melee duck and move.

my skill snooping has uncovered that FROSTCLEAVERS are in the MELEE section - not ranged section...

So I get to play a White Walker melee caster in Crowfall? Count me in ^^

Personally I think it'd be cool if Frostweaver had some kind of extra protection against the Hunger and other harsh conditions of end campaign winters. 

No it wasn't... The only races that were gender locked was Dwarf and Minotaur. Centaurs could be either.

Classes that were Gender bound were Huntress and Fury(Female) with Warlocks being Male only.

Wow, all this time I thought they were gender locked.  Hmm I had no idea I could have played a female centaur.  Carry on.

BTW - I'm glad the frostweaver will be available in both gender's.

lUvvzPy.png

• 6 months later...

No it wasn't... The only races that were gender locked was Dwarf and Minotaur. Centaurs could be either.

Classes that were Gender bound were Huntress and Fury(Female) with Warlocks being Male only.

warlocks? there are warlocks in crowfall?

So I get to play a White Walker melee caster in Crowfall? Count me in ^^

Personally I think it'd be cool if Frostweaver had some kind of extra protection against the Hunger and other harsh conditions of end campaign winters. 

i think they have said/planned something along the lines of them having a bonus in the winter

indeed.

i hope it has a diverse design compared to the confessor despite them sharing the "ranged magic dps" label

[beyond say turning the red particle effects to blue..PLEASE NOT ANOTHER BLUE TORNADO...]

and on the "ranged" part, and I know this isn't 'new' news but still:

i guess they will play out as some kind of hybrid, having a bow and some kind of scythe/glaive->"frostcleaver" and jumping in and out with magic, freezing with magic while attacking with either weapon as well

6XZoThV.jpg

Reading the post I quoted is the important part here. Teufel was talking about Shadowbane. Thus my response was related to SB.

aight my bad then, missed that

6XZoThV.jpg