Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ranger Fun

Joyeuse

The ricochet didn't kill anyone :(, at first I thought it did, but after I went through it a few times in the editor on slowmo I noticed it just hit 3 people.

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

Getting the better of Cuddles when he's got the drop on you is fairly impressive to me.

GG. How many kills did you get there?

During the ricochet clip?  The ricochet itsself didn't get any, but I got the two after with LMB.  Total I have no idea, never counted.  Hehe yeah he scared me a bit when he started torching my ass, was a good fight :), wish I coulda switched to my bow when I had the distance on him, but oh well it's alpha and it was a fun fight regardless :).

Most of those were from the Oregon server since my recording software needed desktop recording checked to record Crowfall.  I live in WA so my ping is good to West.  As far as FPS, I have no idea.  Just running a 2500k at 4.4ghz and a GTX 760 with in game settings at Medium and 1080p.

BTW Burito that vid made me pull the the trigger on backing the game showcased alot of potential look forward to fighting you someday.

:) I am glad you liked what you saw.  I never intended it to be anything more than just a fun clip I put together, but I am glad it has some positive influence :).  I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield as well :P.