Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aparks

Are we allowed to sell accounts?

Sorry you're unhappy with what you've seen of the game so far, aparks. Are there some specific complaints or is it a general "not feeling it" thing?

The Trusted Traders program is in the final stages of preparation and I expect it to be fully operational within the next week or so. Even once that comes online, you may not solicit to buy or sell packages on our site. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Sorry you're unhappy with what you've seen of the game so far, aparks. Are there some specific complaints or is it a general "not feeling it" thing?

The Trusted Traders program is in the final stages of preparation and I expect it to be fully operational within the next week or so. Even once that comes online, you may not solicit to buy or sell packages on our site. 

I'm confused, so will I be able to sell my package on this trusted traders site?

I'm not feeling this game because of the current optimization and also I thought the game would be more MMO'ish like Darkfall Online.

Edited by Pann

I thought the game would be more MMO'ish like Darkfall Online.

This makes me wonder if you are judging how "MMO'ish" Crowfall will be based on the current pre-alpha siege testing.

Which MMO features were you hoping Crowfall would have?

IhhQKY6.gif

I'm confused, so will I be able to sell my gold package on this trustedtraders site?

I'm not feeling this game because of the current optimization and also I thought the game would be more MMO'ish like Darkfall Online.

The current optimization is nowhere close to where it will be in 6 or 12 months. The game is in pre-alpha.

The game is also more MMOish than it currently seems. The Hunger Dome and Siege Perilous are just for testing. They won't exist in the actual game. There will be combat and sieges, but they will occur within a campaign setting, which will be as big as your average MMO continent and last 1-6 months each.

I'm confused, so will I be able to sell my gold package on this trustedtraders site?

you realize the current tests / modes are not representative of the final game format

these are COMBAT tests only

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

I know what I'm about to say is oft repeated in these forums and as such I am hesitant to beat a dead horse but I feel in this instance I'll make an exception: I recommend reading the updates that ACE releases, in them you'll find the strategy in which they are developing this game. What you are playing in Siege Perilous is but a fraction of the overall scope of the game. Testing, as it stands, is to hash out the combat and siege aspects of a much larger and broader game, we just aren't at the point where the "continuous MMO" aspect is mature enough to release for testing. This is Pre-Alpha testing, most (none afaik) MMO's don't even let people see a game this early in development, let alone with no NDA. Rather than think of what you are playing as a finished game, regard it as an opportunity to test and possibly influence the outcome of what will eventually become a great MMO. 

Edited by chodie

Hg0LXwa.png

Closing this thread since the question has been answered and people keep trying to bypass the "no buying/selling on the forum" rule. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community