Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi guys, i am new :)

Welcome to the Chaos! or was it Balance? well anyways - feel at home ;)

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Are we looking at the same picture?  I see a disturbing abomination, rabid and ready to leap...it probably killed Pacman.  

Well....I do like those killerrabbitses....without them life would be far to boring, don't you think? ;)

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Hopefully :D

Say, on which servers will I have the chance to be killed by a fluffy little killerrabbit?

Yes, one of my life-goals: beeing an inspiration for Tinnis - check! :D Well, this day was productive indeed!