Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Guild Respect

This thread has the potential to turn ugly. So far, everyone's being chill (for the most part). Let's keep it that way. Thanks! 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

You can beat each other into the ground and smacktalk your little hearts out in the game, just not on the forum. =)

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

You can beat each other into the ground and smacktalk your little hearts out in the game, just not on the forum. =)

Serious question... will there be more leeway in game for smack talk? I assumed the same types of rules on the forums would be enforced in game chat.

I hope not. I wana make little kids cry and grown men weep as I rain fiery epitaphs down on them in game ;)

MOkvLlm.png

a86_e7.jpg

That's gonna hurt.

your jpg wont load, im assuming its in reference to the tombstone definition of Epitaph..

Im thinking more 

"a final judgment on a person or thing"

"you suck and every one thinks you smell" ;)

MOkvLlm.png

Serious question... will there be more leeway in game for smack talk? I assumed the same types of rules on the forums would be enforced in game chat.

I hope not. I wana make little kids cry and grown men weep as I rain fiery epitaphs down on them in game ;)

The Rules of Conduct differentiate between the Forums and In-Game. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the In-Game rules.

Specifically, the elements below are allowed in-game, so long as the context is within the in-game conflict:

ridicule, mock, taunt, stalk, threaten, harass, betray, scam, intimidate or abuse

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Specifically, the elements below are allowed in-game, so long as the context is within the in-game conflict:

ridicule, mock, taunt, stalk, threaten, harass, betray, scam, intimidate or abuse

What other game that allows this? Even sort of seems to promote it. Love it.

Jesus, the "hardcore" trolls constantly implying the AC devs are somehow soft or carebear are out of their minds.

What other game that allows this? Even sort of seems to promote it. Love it.

Jesus, the "hardcore" trolls constantly implying the AC devs are somehow soft or carebear are out of their minds.

ACE has fairly good in game rules, and even their forum rules are pretty relaxed by modern day standards... It's just that some people have wanted to complain about everything ACE has done from the beginning, while claiming they are supporters of the game.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I'm in HaH, but don't have the guild tag on most of my toons because I created them before I joined the guild and I don't want to have to redo my skills :P

Arkade, buddy... I like you.. you are a good dude. But HaH is pretty much dead. You are an excellent Knight though ;)

The Rules of Conduct differentiate between the Forums and In-Game. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the In-Game rules.

Totally going to get my wife to scam coolwaters for all his stuff.

Arkade, buddy... I like you.. you are a good dude. But HaH is pretty much dead. You are an excellent Knight though ;)

Wait HaH is a real guild?  What happened to thenebrosity anyway? 

He got a job and came to the realization he could make more money working than he could streaming with 4 viewers watching. I also don't mean that as an insult, good for him.

He got a job and came to the realization he could make more money working than he could streaming with 4 viewers watching. I also don't mean that as an insult, good for him.

Really?  I thought he already had a job cause he seemed to invest so much into the game so nonchalantly... I recall him talking about his plans to multibox to an extreme degree... Just thought he was a guy with a lot of disposable income.