Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Guild Respect

We should all hold hamds because that's what PvP games are about nowdays.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

wwo sorry i didnt mean so be so rude

i was just rally heated in the moment of things

cos im hardcore and hihly competitiv lik that

but wre like rally mature and stuff so we kno its a game unlike these scrublord kids talkin about "Guild Respket" bagl

and we dont have any grugeds or aynthin lik tha tho

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Not even gonna edit. Fingers to big for phone keypad. #NokiaLife

Lastgirl beat me up IRL.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

After Lastgirl's vicious attack I have been left bound to wheelchair subsisting of cheetohs and Pann's contempt.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

the Jaguars are one of the best teams in football because they beat the steelers in the preseason last year

btw i dont get why tork or w/e his name is having a giphy.gif about a derail when this happened tho??

i mean im just taking cues from this guy

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

im sorry tho

ill get back on track by saying i dont respect any guild bc its a test and i kno exactly what op was going for so lmbo

ok now its ur turn to share about feelings and respect and kindness bagl

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

They're all doing really well.  I haven't been testing too much lately but Sugoi and HaH come to mind, they always have good coordination. Also the group with Zybak and friends. I'm sure there's a lot more that I can't remember.

Can't wait until the game gets a little more optimized and a little bit faster. There's a lot of room for outplaying already and the game is so slow and running so poorly, which is great. I can't wait to see how it will look when it is sped up a bit more when everyone playing at 60+ fps, then we can see guilds coordination and skill really shine.

Edited by Jon

And there are countries without guild for the moment, I'm jealous !

Any of the guilds wich test the game deserve respect, but I'm just disappointed when there is a guild on a side and none in the other side, we need more guilds.

Edited by Arenos

1457803474-gw0192.jpg

btw i dont get why tork or w/e his name is having a giphy.gif about a derail when this happened tho??

i mean im just taking cues from this guy

I was just going to bed. 

I was just going to bed. 

good im glad of it

It's just an old (and tired) trolling technique bud. She? didn't really think you were upset.

please dont derail the thread

ok now its ur turn to tell us what guild u respec

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg