Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Guild Respect

if the thread moved at a glacial pace i would unironically take the time to read evry post n carepost

but its so fast and i cant keep up

u dont have to be such a jerk about it sheesh

im coolwaters, instead of tellin u the one thing im gonna b smug about it weirdly for some reason or w/e

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

@pann Is there a way to block posters. Like an /ignore function seen in games, but for the forum?

If not it would cool to add it to the list of things to do. Some posters are a complete waste of time and id like to pretend they dont exist.

Edited by Ziz

MOkvLlm.png

@pann Is there a way to block posters. Like an /ignore function seen in games, but for the forum?

If not it would cool to add it to the list of things to do. Some posters are a complete waste of time and id like to pretend they dont exist.

Use "Ignore Preferences" feature (Your profile > Edit) to block posts, signatures and private messages from another user.

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

lol this new generation of pvpers and their feelings is funny.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

/signed.

the ignore function is already here.......very handy http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

I know Panns job is so hard making PvPers hold hands.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

lol this new generation of pvpers and their feelings is funny.

Nobody here has expressed feelings aside from disgust at the intentional derail / troll effort.

And "this new generation of gamers" (in this case) are almost certainly older, and have gamed longer than you have. No critique of you intended. Just pointing out that the folks you appear to be directing your comment at are definitely not a new generation of gamers.

Nobody here has expressed feelings aside from disgust at the intentional derail / troll effort.

And "this new generation of gamers" (in this case) are almost certainly older, and have gamed longer than you have. No critique of you intended. Just pointing out that the folks you appear to be directing your comment at are definitely not a new generation of gamers.

nice meltdown tho

i already put u on ignore first so i win obvi~

please dont turn this into another amiibo incident

just contribute to the respect and stuff instead of being super smug and condescending about how its turnin out where nobody is respecting ur guild or watever

i just want 2 say good job to all the guilds that take this v seriously and help comtribute to the playtestin with some rivalry or w./e if that exists and stuff so its all good in my book w/e

im v sorry for coolwaters behavior yall its v disappointing imo

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Serious question... will there be more leeway in game for smack talk? I assumed the same types of rules on the forums would be enforced in game chat.

I hope not. I wana make little kids cry and grown men weep as I rain fiery epitaphs down on them in game ;)

Wait, what?

I wana make little kids cry and grown men weep

Mission Accomplished.

On topic: I've not seen many guilds in the Hunger Dome be exceptional. I find that they are only able to succeed due to being in voice comms with each other and able to succeed in an environment with low optimization, lag, and bad game mechanics.

I agree with VikingNail. These players will not succeed in a live environment and merely are kings on a playground. When the real pvpers get here, they will be just another crest on the battlefield -- face down.

How is Winterbabies the guild Protonix is in?

SWrkfdj.jpg

Wait, what?

Mission Accomplished.

On topic: I've not seen many guilds in the Hunger Dome be exceptional. I find that they are only able to succeed due to being in voice comms with each other and able to succeed in an environment with low optimization, lag, and bad game mechanics.

I agree with VikingNail. These players will not succeed in a live environment and merely are kings on a playground. When the real pvpers get here, they will be just another crest on the battlefield -- face down.

I won't say they will fail in a live environment, I just don't think we've seen anything that indicates that they will flourish in one.  It's too early to tell anything, it's pre-alpha.

Though I will say any guild that does get cocky over such an early stage of testing is probably likely to fail, because people who are used to substantial pvp success do not build confidence over such an early stage of testing... they know it doesn't mean much in regards to proficiency.

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I miss his stomach seepage pics...

SWrkfdj.jpg

Eh, I'm not trying to be cocky by posting my "frag" video, it was more of something fun I decided to put together.  I was getting some questions about training and I wanted to capture a big crit to show the current power capabilities the Ranger has and give the devs an idea of how she is used in combat.  

I'm glad we have active guilds though, it is much more fun to play with a group of people you enjoy playing with.  That and I would think it is nice for the devs to see what organized groups do in the test when they are trying to win.  

Edited by amazingtacoburito

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito