Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

His wife makes really good food. I'd be yelled at for that food.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

His wife makes really good food. I'd be yelled at for that food.

I still don't get why he didn't force you into bumfights to pay for your room and board. I'm sure his car smelt for weeks after he picked you up on the side of the road.

LOL didn't he tell you the wrong McDonalds and left you waiting for like 3 hours. Guy had to be contemplating hard on bringing you back to his house with his wife and kid.

I walked seven hundred miles to see Scribbles and all I got was a lousy Crowfall pin.

He feeds his chihuahua cocaine amd a healthy dose of anti-white rage.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I heard you still post here a lot bae, stockholme's kicking in. You still playing with eonwe?

just drive by postin friend

ya gettin ready for overwatch

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

just drive by postin friend

ya gettin ready for overwatch

Yep, gearing up for that. We don't have a whole lot of people interested like we did going into BDO. Maybe a dozen at this point, but we played the beta and it's something to blow time on. Until then just posting awoo's on /pol/ and making america great again.