Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Regem_Caelum

Craft Skill Combination List

This tread spun off form the "Tell us your planned starting profession and why!" thread started by IdeaMatrix, because a couple of people were coming up with and debating combining skills to produce a specific product.

If you have any combos you are considering put it here with or without a name, and I will update the list.

If you want to suggest a name for an unnamed combo go ahead.

Bondsmith - blacksmithing + thrall binding

Architect - stone mason + skills for fort building

Wainwright - woodworking + animal husbandry

Scout - tracking + exploration (+ stealth)

Cowboy - animal husbandry + exploration (+tracking)

Battle artisan - siege engineer + necromancer

Lightweaver - thralls + tailoring

Scholar/ Martial Artist - Vessals + Runemaking

Occultist - Thralls + Runemaking

Monsanto - Farming + Alchemy

Sem or undertaker - Alchemy + Necromancy

Edited by Regem_Caelum

Alchemy and Necromancy could probably have a cool one...

drawing a blank though....Undertaker? meh could be better...

p.s. bonus: i bet there will be a lot of Frostweaver necromancers calling themselves Whitewalkers :P

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Alchemy and Necromancy could probably have a cool one...

drawing a blank though....Undertaker? meh could be better...

p.s. bonus: i bet there will be a lot of Frostweaver necromancers calling themselves Whitewalkers :P

How about "Sem"... which is something like an ancient Egyptian priest involved in funeral rites (though I know very little about ancient Egypt).  I'm just thinking along the lines of someone involved in mummification.   

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

Some more idears.....some really are obvious but yeah...had my fun :D

Scout - tracking + exploration (+ stealth)

Cowboy - animal husbandry + exploration (+tracking)

Battle artisan - siege engineer + necromancer     (nope, don't think thats a very good combination but well...could be really helpful ;))

Lightweaver - thralls + tailoring

Scholar/ Martial Artist - Vessals + Runemaking    (yes it's quite the difference but....both try to learn & perfect - someone got a better one?)

Occultist - Thralls + Runemaking    (I do hope that we can enhance Disciplinestones with Thralls, or even need to bind them for some diciplines)

Thats it for now. It's kinda fun to do this in a language that isn't your own, though. And yes, with my Bondsmith- and Lightweaver-thing, thats two quotations from The Stormlight Archives already - just finished reading the second book, so yeah...it's still fresh :P

Edited by Akineko

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

...And yes, with my Bondsmith- and Lightweaver-thing, thats two quotations from The Stormlight Archives already - just finished reading the second book, so yeah...it's still fresh :P

Love those I have read all of the cosmere that are published except for mistborn the secret history and bands of morning. I also own them all on audio book and have listened to them at least three times.

I started reading with Mistborn.....and since I'm constantly checking my local Bookstore for other books from him :D was totaly shocked upon realizing that he plans to make the Archive a ten-book.series....and the third one not due until 2017....T_T

Sanderson....Hobb.....I'm gradually extending my not-so-little-anymore library - until everything's in english exept those few books which are actually from germany. I'm really glad my city's got an english-bookstore :D

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Body Artist / Bodybuilder - Runemaking + Necromancy

Throw on Armorsmithing/Weaponsmithing and you could call yourself Full Stack.