Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Druid in action - Official discussion thread

Correct link is: http://crowfall.com/en/news/the-druid-in-action/

The one on the OP is integration.crowfall.com/en/news/the-druid-in-action/

EDIT: Wow, the animations / effects look awesome. But the best part are indeed the new skill icons, waaaaaay better than the one we have now.

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

The twitter and facebook posts are to the integration site as well and don't work.

She looks... powerful compared to existing archetypes.  Interested in seeing how that plays out.

The power icons do look really impressive.

I can't play healers, but the druid looks pretty awesome.  The LMB chaining attack ticks pretty quickly - high dmg output in nuking mode.  We haven't seen the utility powers yet, but just the basic powers look very strong.

sooo you didn't even show most of the powers? :(

and as i've said before - problem of dual bar power classes is they make the single ones look boring in comparison

e.g. confessor and lego

That is probably true they make single bars look more boring, but I would think single bars are easier to play and have a higher focus on that bar skill tree wise.  The Ranger has melee and ranged skills in the tree that need to be trained up, so you can focus on one, but the other will lack (like in my case I'm all in on Ranged lol).  That and I would think that characters with a single bar have a higher proficiency in that skill, so I would expect the Stalker to be better with a bow than the Ranger when it is released.

The Druid looks pretty fun.  Her mechanics look pretty advanced and kind of challenging.  I might have to give her a try :o.  

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

I would suggest maybe putting a cooldown on popping those orbs to keep one player from popping them all or popping ones that he doesn't need to. Better placement by the Druid player as well obviously but still one player shouldn't be able to just pop them all, IMO.

I would suggest maybe putting a cooldown on popping those orbs to keep one player from popping them all or popping ones that he doesn't need to. Better placement by the Druid player as well obviously but still one player shouldn't be able to just pop them all, IMO.

I remember reading the orbs can only be used by team members, not other friendlies. Which means people will just need to coordinate this within the team. Probably harder with a PUG.