Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello:) New baby crow:)

Hi everyone. I was following this game and CU since kickstarter. Last couple days I have been reading & watching everything about this game for make a final decision. I'm hopefull about Crowfall brings brand new concept to gamers world. I wish I can test game soon especially  eternal kingdoms. I have couple questions about pledge at below.

I bought amber pledge when i can join tests ?

Do i need to consume the pledge for participate test?

If i use items in pledge will i get them back in full release?

Can i only upgrade my medium fort in pledge  to small castle or should i upgrade my full bundle?

I will be appreciated If someone can response my question:)

Edited by Chaqaron

Welcome

You have Amber 2016 which grants you Alpha 2 testing level. You don't need to consume to get testing status [source]

You should be able to test immediately, currently open to Alpha 3 testing level.

You should get emails when you are able to join tests.

Check if you are able to download the game client 

https://crowfall.com/en/client/

If you are unable to do so you might need to contact support@artcraftent.com to manually activate your account (they usually do it ~ once a week)

You'll be able to see the playtest calendar here http://crowfall.com/en/playtest-schedule/

(you can add this to personal google calendar and get custom email/push alerts too)

You won't be able to use "pledge items" until release I don't think and we are still only in combat testing rather than campaign worlds and eternal kingdoms. I don't know about your specific upgrading question.

Enjoy

Check out my tester resource site if you need to get up to speed with what is in game at the moment.

Edited by Tinnis

Yeah, some said by end of this year they'll release the beta, that would pinn the full release for something at the beginning/ middle of 2017. Don't know if they can hold to that, though.

Ah, and welcome :)

Edited by Akineko

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Thanks for answer. İs there any speculations for full release? Q1 2017 or something like that

Ever here of preparing for the worse hoping for the best? Well MMO release dates are like that. We hope for Q1 2017 for we are preparing for Q4 2017. Mainly because we would rather wait till the game is polished and done right than to "just play a broken game."

Welcome in BTW! :)

Ever here of preparing for the worse hoping for the best? Well MMO release dates are like that. We hope for Q1 2017 for we are preparing for Q4 2017. Mainly because we would rather wait till the game is polished and done right than to "just play a broken game."

Welcome in BTW! :)

I agree:) mid Q4 2016 beta will be enough for me. At least it ll stop my curiosity a bit.

Nice to have you here Chaqaron! 

Can i only upgrade my medium fort in pledge  to small castle or should i upgrade my full bundle?

It should be possible to trade one type of stronghold for another in the future, so it wouldn't be necessary to upgrade the package.

From the Eternal Kingdoms FAQ

11. CAN I UPGRADE ONE STRONGHOLD TO ANOTHER? COULD I TURN MY FORTIFICATION INTO A KEEP?

UPGRADES allow you to change a SMALL or MEDIUM parcel into a larger parcel of the same type(i.e. change a Small Keep into a Medium Keep).

TRADE-INS allow you to exchange one type of stronghold for another. This functionality is not available yet, but we are working on it. We intend to allow you to trade in one stronghold, resource parcel or building for full credit.

Edited by courant101