Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Interest in an idea?

Hello everyone!

I am looking for people who would be interested in a guild that caters to people with inconsistent/irregular schedules. This is an idea i have been working on for a while now, but i am seeking people who are interested in the idea, and would like to be a part of it.

I work a rotating shift schedule, which makes it hard to meet regular events from a guild or clan from one week to the next. I know several people who are in the same boat, and i felt like maybe it would be useful for people like this to have a clan that did not just "allow" for that kind of person to be a member, but is catered to those kind of people.

The idea would be that weekly clan events would occur at different times each week, based on the majority availability for that week. We would have a website that allows members to "vote" on the day/time frames that would work best for them for each week. This would mean that we may do "Big clan event A" on friday night at 7pm EST in week one, but do it on Sunday morning at 10am EST the next, all depending on what worked best for the MAJORITY of our members.

If you think this is something that might interest you, please post here or send me a PM. I would love to bounce ideas around and see if this is something that there would be any interest in!

Regards,

Arcthor