Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyronx

Hey everyone !

Hey guys Cyronx here been following crowfall for a while and decided to throw my money at the game cuz i really have high hopes for the game. 

Im a father of 2 i work at walmart and i love playing video games. I have been playing MMO's since a game called Earth and beyond. and have been looking for a game with depth like this for a while i dont have alot to say so ill leave it here hi guys 

Welcome! now i don't feel so old..( 3 kids, wife and grandchildren :P )

Pretty sure the moment you are able to be called Grandpa legitimately... you qualify as old.

I'm not quite there yet, thankfully!

But lets be real... even when I'm 50... I'll still be a child lol

Welcome! Crowdads unite! I also have 2 kids. I always thought it would be cool to have kids that love gaming and I am lucky enough to have 2 boys who do. They are 3 and 7 and actually are already way too addicted and drive me crazy talking about games all the time! If they are not playing, they are watching Youtube videos of other kids playing stuff like Minecraft. I don't get it. 

Hopefully Crowfall will allow me to escape, it is kind of my last hope for the MMO genre. I find myself becoming more and more of a solo'er because I just don't have the time to commit to a good guild to be on a schedule to play at certain times ect.