Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IKShadow

Futilez [Do You Have What It Takes ?]

the organizational chart for all guilds should be "guild member" and if you recruit really dumb members, maybe "guy who kicks dumb people"

Yes you're right. That's pretty much the way it usually is, but we can make things more interesting and effective than that.

Edited by ZtyX

Rank Descriptions:

Citizens:
Citizenship of the FutileZ empire can be obtained by going to our forum and filling out an application form.
- Citizenship is temporary and will become permanent once your presence has been confirmed in game in alpha, beta or at release.

Nobles:
Citizens who have access to Alpha stage 2 will achieve the rank of noble because they will have extensive knowledge of the game and therefore be more qualified to develop the guild.
- The condition to achieve this rank will change after alpha stage 2.

Lords:
We are looking for our future Lords among the heavy backers of Crowfall. This helps to guarantee that you are heavily invested in the game and have access to both Alpha Stage 1 as well as other helpful tools such as the castle, the cathedral and the maintenance free parcels of land.
- The condition to achieve this rank will change after alpha stage 2. Skilled nobles will have the chance to be promoted if they show exceptional dedication.

Kings:
A Lord who rules his own kingdom may become recognized in the Empire as a King. Such a kingdom is expected to be of a certain quality and strength whether military, economic or a mixture of both. And this will be determined by The Council of Lords and the Emperor.
- It is possible to be recognized as a King in the Empire before the Alpha stages. This can be done if a Lord has a strong and loyal following of citizens, nobles or even other Lords who have declared that they wish to live in his Kingdom.

Emperor:
The Emperor is chosen among the Lords and Kings of the Empire. He is elected by other Lords and Kings and typically serves the term of one or a couple of campaigns. The role therefore switches occasionally and it ensures that the position of Emperor is always filled by a motivated person with the broadest support of the guild and council.
- ZtyX will start out as Emperor in Alpha Stage 1 and 2 to get the ball rolling. His mandate will then expire and we will have an election where a new Emperor could be selected. Emperors who finish their mandate simply go back to being Kings or Lords depending on whether they wish to run their own Kingdom or live in another one.

Edited by ZtyX

The Crownfall specific application form is not up yet, but the separate forum has been created and you can say hello at http://pevepe.net/crowfall

We also have a guild forum with a Crowfall section at our website http://www.futilez.com/forum .. This forum has an general application form to join our community: http://www.futilez.com/recruitment

- but the Crownfall forum there is mainly to advertise the game to our existing community. The forum at pevepe.net is the one that we will use to develop our Crowfall chapter. 

We hope that lots of players will be excited about our way of doing things and join us for Crowfall. It will be epic for sure! We are passionate about the game and we have a huge community that will join the game at release. But for me, a few others and many of you, I guess, the game starts in alpha and beta. That's when we will begin to play our game, establish position and plan ahead.

Edited by ZtyX

Hey FU is good to see you.

I see you got some heavy firepower with ZtyX in your lines. If/When Preacher will make it here it should really get interesting  :D

Are my eyes deceiving me, or does this thread have 30k+ views?

Probably cause they viewbot their own threads, same as in AA  :D

Maybe is just "everybody that got ganked" :P

/cheers

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management - #warstory
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Among other things, I have put in a lot of work into a new application form and it's finally finished :)

You can check it out and submit your application at our website: http://pevepe.net/crowfall

The direct link to the application form is: HERE

You'll be able to see there that we have put more thought into CrowFall than most guilds by far. That should give you one more reason to join us!

See you on our forum!

Edited by ZtyX

the organizational chart for all guilds should be "guild member" and if you recruit really dumb members, maybe "guy who kicks dumb people"

This

No one knows yet. 

Hey FU is good to see you.

I see you got some heavy firepower with ZtyX in your lines. If/When Preacher will make it here it should really get interesting :D

Maybe is just "everybody that got ganked" :P

/cheers

Nice to see you guys. Would be fun if we both qualify for tournamets and go head to head there.

Preacher is interested in Crowfall, but for now he's just following the development. It's a bit early to unleash him here. So everyone should be able to enjoy the forum for the time being.

Edited by Benseine

Hey Prom !

Nice to see KDS around too !

And as Benseine said, we prolly dont want to get Preacher banned from forum too early, it would cause us to lose the forum warrior advantage we always rely on :P

Cheers

I've never really liked guilds with clear leaders and management, we all know what will happen when the big stuff drops.

"oh, you are just a member, you cant be having that"

I've never really liked guilds with clear leaders and management, we all know what will happen when the big stuff drops.

"oh, you are just a member, you cant be having that"

I would think of not start feed at all...

You think of loot and rare items instead of having fun and trying to be the best? 

Doing alot of work to boost the items of the council/leader is not fun in my book.

I'd like to keep the stuff myself.

Doing alot of work for the guild puts you higher on the list to get an item you want. Rank has nothing to do with it.

+1, those who contribute to the guild, will benefit from it. 

on a side note: rare Gear - Loot etc. shouldn´t be ure main goal, it´s just a stepping stone to stay competitive.

I couldn´t care less what gear im wearing as long as i manage to slaughter our enemys. 

Clearly the primary goals are having fun, beeing the best, and slaughtering everyone else  :rolleyes:

(last one is most important one, since slaughtering everyone else is fun and shows ure the best :P  :D )

dKiMq4f.png