Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vox

Dallas Fan Expo

Just spent all day walking around Fan Expo with my crowfall shirt and none of you even said hello! :P

Jokes aside, I have been wearing it out a bit and have gottten a couple comments on it at houston. Hopefully it did some kind of exposure for crowfall because this game should be amazing. Keep up the good work dev team.

Do not wish it is easier, wish you were better.

A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.

Thanks for representing! 

I've recently been in touch with Anhrez (@anhrez on Twitter) about the meet-up he's planning for PAX Prime. We don't currently have plans to attend, but I am going to send him some swag to giveaway. If you're interested in helping him get it set up or if you think you might want to attend, give him a holler.  

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

o.0

I had a Geek Squad guy at Best Buy that came up to me and was all like "Oh, Man! I backed Crowfall during KS",  and I was all like "word".

I live in a small city in Canada and it was the first time someone said anything to me about the shirt.  It was a good day.

If you are out there Geek Squad guy... /wave

Spread the love!

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

The question came up earlier today on Twitter and in a Support ticket: Can I use the Crowfall art to make a shirt for myself or my guild?

Our Non-Commercial Use Policy grants you permission to use our assets so long as you aren't doing so as part of a commercial, for-profit project. 

Thanks for representing! 

I've recently been in touch with Anhrez (@anhrez on Twitter) about the meet-up he's planning for PAX Prime. We don't currently have plans to attend, but I am going to send him some swag to giveaway. If you're interested in helping him get it set up or if you think you might want to attend, give him a holler.  

I am actually planning on going to PAX San Antonio! I'd be more than willing to help pass out crowfall swag. I'll hit him up and see if he wants any help.

Actually I usually get a person or so when I wear it out to the movies or something commenting on it, some are backers and others have just heard about it and are excited.

Just letting you know Cerulean, Anhrez is going to PAX West. I'm checking with Pann if he wants to have more swag handed out at PAX South, I'll let you know if he gives the go ahead

Just letting you know Cerulean, Anhrez is going to PAX West. I'm checking with Pann if he wants to have more swag handed out at PAX South, I'll let you know if he gives the go ahead

At least some of us from the Crowfall team will be at PAX South next January, and there will be a meet-up. More details as the date gets closer. 

"checking with Pann if he wants" =  :blink:

Oops. she* I blame mobile.

Derp, I must have been more tired than I thought when I posted though I WAS wondering why we were talking about Pax South so early LOL. I won't be able to make PAX Prime this year sadly but I'll be at PAX South so... : D

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.