Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Full Time Test Server or at least give us a full weekend of play test

Every time I try to login to the game, I get the message that all the servers are down.

I know you schedule play test times but that doesn't help when they are only 1.5 hours and at all types of random times.. 

I understand that the 12 year old's might be able to sit around and wait for every random play test but some of us have jobs.

I would be nice if we had a play test for more then just 1.5 hours.

Maybe a full weekend or something like that.  I would love to be able to test out the game but with each one only being 1.5 hours, its impossible to play for some of us.

Just my .02

Now the 12 year old trolls can pick this apart...lol

Every time I try to login to the game, I get the message that all the servers are down.

I know you schedule play test times but that doesn't help when they are only 1.5 hours and at all types of random times.. 

I understand that the 12 year old's might be able to sit around and wait for every random play test but some of us have jobs.

I would be nice if we had a play test for more then just 1.5 hours.

Maybe a full weekend or something like that.  I would love to be able to test out the game but with each one only being 1.5 hours, its impossible to play for some of us.

Just my .02

nothing wrong with your issue, you won't be the only one.

its mainly a mixture of:

- developer time/resources versus building the game and time off

(they will obviously try to fit it around work hours and can't maintain it too much in their 'free time')

- tech issues with server up time and resources

they recently mentioned something to this affect in Q and A video about how there is a huge difference having a world up for 1.5 to 3 hours versus 72 hours to a week.

- concentrating player activity, feedback and data 

You will be happy to know that the next stage of testing after Siege perilous will be more persistent in nature

https://www.crowfall.com/en/news/throne-war-module-overview/

'THRONE WAR MODULE'

The campaign will last multiple days (around half a week) and be “live” the entire time (except maintenance, as necessary)

They're in pre alpha testing and dont need the servers to be open that long, they even leave them open longer than needed for us.

The next test phase "Kingdom Module" will be open for days at a time. So if you had done some research instead of posting like a 12 yr old you might have known what was going on...lol

MOkvLlm.png

• 10 months later...
On 6/11/2016 at 0:38 PM, Ziz said:

They're in pre alpha testing and dont need the servers to be open that long, they even leave them open longer than needed for us.

The next test phase "Kingdom Module" will be open for days at a time. So if you had done some research instead of posting like a 12 yr old you might have known what was going on...lol

Sorry troll... Some of us have job and do real life stuff and don't have time to check every single post on the forums, thats what we have you trolls for.

Edited by presharrison