Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Confessor Refresher - Official discussion thread

Pann

A big improvement really. I haven't played her much since the changes though, I have been focused on the Druid the last 2 tests. If this is the result of our feedback and the combat feels like this for every archetype, it will be great!

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I like that small tweaks and quality of life upgrades like this go a long way to improving the class overall. No need for sweeping changes like some might think, just continue tweaking and improving as you go.

The animations look fine, but I've always wondered about something. Why does immolation not immolate ;p.

im·mo·late

ˈiməˌlāt/
verb
past tense: immolated; past participle: immolated
  1. kill or offer as a sacrifice, especially by burning.

Cuddles gonna destroy all of us. But aside from that: The Confessor really needed some love, she felt underwhelming to a lot of people.

Heh :3 still in Japan for 2 more weeks. Also I'm a druid now ;) they just need to make the druid not awful and we'll be good otherwise ill be forced to switch out XD

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

I think the Fessor animation changes (particularly the change to 2, 2, 2 combo) were fantastic. This type of change should be kind of a benchmark for other animations, save extremely powerful skills (like the Druid orbs of murder).

Good job on this. She does feel a little low on DPs now, even fully trained, but I suspect part of that feeling is from getting comfortable playing her in SP with full leather. 

Much better. Now if only every power wont stop her in place it will be socks amazing :)

Very good job.

Praise is in order for faster smoother combat experience on fessor.

Edit : If this continues I might be entitled to remove my sign.

Edited by Naur

The [2] combos feel a lot more responsive and we can easily cast - move - cast - move with it, so it's fun. LMB / RMB feel a lot better too. At first I wasn't fond of the new posture of the Confessor (leaning left, more aggressive stance) but now I got used to it. The first time I saw it though I thought "whyyy get rid of those beautiful Confessor's basic attacks!!!". They were needed because gameplay wise it makes a huge difference. The transition between running and the "stand still" stance would need some work imo, the book is moving too fast.

Those new animations plus the recent changes for power predictions make this Archetype a lot more fun to play for me.