Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Myrmidon Cometh - Official discussion thread

Pann

Thanks for confirming the Myrmidon will be the next archetype!

What's the news on the Templar? Many of us were under the impression it would be next because we were told a lot of the tech is already there (combination of the knight and confessor). 

Not that I'm complaining about getting the Myrmidon at all, just curious about the Templar. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

Will be interested in seeing how this classes tanking will differ from the Knight tanking. Don't see this guy going sword and board like the Knight. Its shows one hand axes and maces in the concept pic so will he dual wield and mitigate damage based on his size and strength I wonder.

Interesting, from what I'm seeing he looks more like a dps than a meatshield. Suppose he might revolve around buffing himself and being a nuisance to his foes more to make him a prime a target of rage?

The images are worth it. The Myrmidon looks badass!

The interview though is not. If I ignore the early leak, it is still the same old questions we have seen asked many times before. Guess it's great for those who never heard of Crowfall, but for us it is very old news.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Agreed, and it's going to hit like a truck.

ihljK2k.png

Its like a cross between champ and knight, tanky meat shield of damage.

They looked like 1h weapons... So does he dual wield or use a shield? Or just 1 1h weapon and he punches people with the other hand

Edited by Ziz

MOkvLlm.png

i'm still sad that we are not getting the templar next

as knight and myrm are both TANK mitigation

while templar is TANK dodge

and am I right that the templar will have some elements of fire magic with that 2 handed sword?

PvP rules. Looting rules. Magic rules. Siege rules. Respawn rules. Victory conditions. The game (or games, really) can evolve over time. We can experiment, try out crazy new variations, kill the ideas that don’t work and mutate the ones that do. Want to try a campaign that only allows Elves versus Dwarves? We can do that.  Three factions: Order-Chaos-Balance? Sure. Guild versus guild? War of the 12 Gods?

Bring the sweetness!

i'm still sad that we are not getting the templar next

as knight and myrm are both TANK mitigation

while templar is TANK dodge

and am I right that the templar will have some elements of fire magic with that 2 handed sword?

I know the Templar is listed as a dodge tank, but Blair said in an interview a while ago that the Templar's right click would be a parry. That may or may not still be the case, and it may or may not have any bearing on being a dodge tank (other abilities could include dodges), but that's what he said.

It has been said that the Templar will be a hybrid between Confessor and Knight, so I would expect lots of fire based attacks.

i like that jtodd recognizes that most mmos are just a digital amusement park

good luck

myrmie looks good~

im sure its a bit of a challenge to make some unique customizations for them, im curious if ur providing variety through horns and manes and whatnot

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I know the Templar is listed as a dodge tank, but Blair said in an interview a while ago that the Templar's right click would be a parry. That may or may not still be the case, and it may or may not have any bearing on being a dodge tank (other abilities could include dodges), but that's what he said.

It has been said that the Templar will be a hybrid between Confessor and Knight, so I would expect lots of fire based attacks.

just ANYTHING to shake up the knight = tank situation

[ignored for their cc and damage - block is boring/irrelevant both to play and play against - if it even works properly]

Edited by Tinnis