Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bilbo baggins

Guild started by P101 players in Group 4

Hey everybody and my Pirate101 central name was StormyMarcusParker. I can't wait until group four get into the beta. I got name for the guild and it's P101 Mayhem of Destruction or The Seven Seas of the Skyways. #Group4

I joined because I played J. Todd Colemen other two games name Pirate101 and Wizard101 #P101Team

Glad to see lots of people from the community joining our little guild, we have a group on P101C for everyone in Group 4, or just in the game. Though the majority of the people in the group decided to make a guild together, so I'm not sure if it would feel weird or anything.

If I'm not mistaken, I spy Steve and that means KI's biggest fanboy (fanman I guess?) has arrived.  Now to see who else will be popping their heads into this thread.  If it's going to be the kind of game I anticipate, we'll need all the allies we can get.  That means having the biggest alliance in the game.  It looks like I'll be heading my own guild with my guildmates from my current gaming guild which means I'll be allying myself with the rest of the KI crowd.  I'm in group 2 and my friends ended up in group 3 so I'll be piecing the guild together little by little.  I'll stay in touch if anyone wants to build an alliance.

If I'm not mistaken, I spy Steve and that means KI's biggest fanboy (fanman I guess?) has arrived.  Now to see who else will be popping their heads into this thread.  If it's going to be the kind of game I anticipate, we'll need all the allies we can get.  That means having the biggest alliance in the game.  It looks like I'll be heading my own guild with my guildmates from my current gaming guild which means I'll be allying myself with the rest of the KI crowd.  I'm in group 2 and my friends ended up in group 3 so I'll be piecing the guild together little by little.  I'll stay in touch if anyone wants to build an alliance.

Wouldn't know who that is, but I made a new thread and we'd like an alliance. Though our new thread is called The Pillars of the Kings.