Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Picture Found

smilhollin

Uh dead knights near the darker side? One tree, good on the left and all springy and all, dead on the right, with Crows on it and flying towards the evil castle? How the tree is similar to the cryptic tree a few pictures back? (Dark on right, light on left, etc, etc) the Knight is holding a Crown? Uh come on GIVE US A HINT!

ϟhαdσwßłαdə

I like the alternate realities idea, coupled with the thoughts on The Dying Worlds.

Perhaps every world will have 2 facets, a Trammel and Feluca, except they won't have no pvp on one side like UO.  Why would there be two realities?  Other than to farm thralls, I have no idea.

OR

TIMETRAVEL

If your city gets destroyed, you can go back in time to before winter came and hope you don't suck so much next time!

What if the tree represents the TOL from shadowbane?

So basically, the player holding the crown has died and spawn at his tree of life?

It would only suggest the same spawn system as shadowbane.

What if the tree represents the TOL from shadowbane?

So basically, the player holding the crown has died and spawn at his tree of life?

It would only suggest the same spawn system as shadowbane.

Pretty sure it's just a regular tree. A Tree of Life is way bigger and more complex than that.

Well I know that the kings castle fell to zombies because the one on the right is the same architecture, but I don't know anything more than that.

Following along with this, I assume even though each world will differ in geography, each major landmark or structure will have a presence in every world.

For example, the castle in that picture:  On the left, it is at the base of a mountain with a small stream beside it.  On the right, it is in a cold frozen area.  Maybe in World 3 that castle is built in an open field, while on World 4 it is on an island.

Sorry you turned into a two-bit carebear whose feelings get hurt over forum banter.

I'm betting the "major clue" is the bloody crown, though if it is, it seems pretty obvious.

Maybe he conquered the kingdom on the right and built the one on the left?  Seems too simple to be a major "secret" though.

I have done it.  By using the interactions of unilateral phase detractors and inverse reactive currents of cardinal grammeters surmounted on a plate of prefabulated amulite, I have reverse engineered the picture.

On a serious note, it's almost a mirror image from one side to the other, the caste is in the same place, the huge cravass/crack on the right is almost the same shape as the river on the left, the living army on the left is now undead on the right.  To me it looks as though the world eventually starts falling a part and everything begins to wither.  Hence the "dying worlds" aspect of the game?  Maybe this happens due to mining?

OR

It is living vs undead.  You can choose to be an undead race person thing, or a living race person thing.  WHO KNOWS.

Edited by amazingtacoburito

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

Hey, don't crush excitement!  

I've still yet to see anyone decipher a major clue in this image! 

You mean how food (fruit) is being presented as the opposite of crows (death)? Or perhaps that it is sunny and warm on one side and snowy and cold on the other side?

Perhaps weather control will be a core component of sieges. You drop the temperature of a city to kill all their crops and drive the starving wildlife to hostility. Crow + snowfall = Crowfall.

You mean how food (fruit) is being presented as the opposite of crows (death)? Or perhaps that it is sunny and warm on one side and snowy and cold on the other side?

Perhaps weather control will be a core component of sieges. You drop the temperature of a city to kill all their crops and drive the starving wildlife to hostility. Crow + snowfall = Crowfall.

Maybe as the winter rolls around and the tree begins to wither, the crows hatch from the fruit, like eggs, you know?  Kind of like that plant that needs a forest fire in order to spread its seeds all over the place, the fire is a catalyst.  Same concept :)?

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

Maybe as the winter rolls around and the tree begins to wither, the crows hatch from the fruit, like eggs, you know?  Kind of like that plant that needs a forest fire in order to spread its seeds all over the place, the fire is a catalyst.  Same concept :)?

Nah, the crows themselves are fruit. That's clearly a crow tree. "Crowfall" also refers to when the crows are ripe and start falling out.

Edited by txteclipse

Crown as weapon confirmed by dev now. It has to be that

Crown as an offhand weapon was joked about by one of the first threads on this forum by buhbuhcuh (sp?).

Perhaps every world will have 2 facets, a Trammel and Feluca, except they won't have no pvp on one side like UO.  Why would there be two realities?  Other than to farm thralls, I have no idea.

Carebear wet dream right? Because if there's any reason for inter-world travel it'd be to allow each other to show off the pants we crafted to another world?