Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Meet the Myrmidon - Official discussion thread

Pann

I feel the Leap from the Champion would fit the Myrmidon perfectly while the Champion would do well with the increased speed instead.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I hope there is a good indicator like that the health you lose will be grey or red on your life bar.

What resource will he use? Health as a resource would be fun. And on the topic of resource will the resource numbers return anytime?

Edited by IamMe

I AM ME!
I love you all.

I feel the Leap from the Champion would fit the Myrmidon perfectly while the Champion would do well with the increased speed instead.

Nah I think its right the way it is. I mean he's basically a bull, bulls charge its what they do. While champions leap into action ready to fight.

I hope there is a good indicator like that the health you lose will be grey or red on your life bar.

What resource will he use? Health as a resource would be fun. And on the topic of resource will the resource numbers return anytime?

I'm guessing he'll use rage for his resource, but don't quote me on that.

And I think the reason they removed the numbers was because of some bug with Unity5 or something, don't exactly remember.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I'm already pumped. Especially since I've taken quite a liking to Zarya in Overwatch who has a similar mechanic.

EDIT: UGGG I'm actually a little giddy irl after seeing this.

Hopefully the berserk mechanic can be used quickly and reactively and isn't something that you have to rely on bad players to tunnel into. Zarya in Overwatch does this very well. Good players don't shoot into the Zarya shields but Zarya is still effective because the shields are instant and can be used in a predictive manner.

Also it makes Zarya really fun because it opens up this weird gameplay element where you're intentionally trying to take damage by stepping on grenades, standing in front of turrets, getting in Reaper's face etc.

SO F'ing PUMPED!

Edited by Zybak

If there are indicators, I hope you'll be able to disable them if you prefer.

Personally, I feel it would be a lot more fun that way, really let it be a surprise to realize just how mad you went and pay the price for it.

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

Im curious to see how the Myrmidons animations, roots , speed compare to the older archetypes. It should give us a good idea of what combat will be like moving forward. After amost a year of feedback, updates to animations (confessor changes) and saying this is a fast charging archetype... Its time to show something great or trusted traders might get a new Sapphire Kickstarter package.

MOkvLlm.png

you just made a painting of what I envision the realm of the mad crow to be

Edited by Overdhose

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-