Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keaggan

Play Test Schedual on Phone

When looking at the Play Test calendar with my Android phone I can't see any events. I tried clicking on the days and month to see if it would expand or give info but it just highlights the numbers.

To make sure I wasn't clicking on a date that had no activity I tried June 24th, our next play test and June 27th the big all day twitch event.

Edited by Keaggan

So yes changing landscape mode allows me to see what's been scheduled. Not sure if that's a Google calender thing or a website coding thing. Kinda lame of Google if it's them.

Additional note the calender fame cuts off anything listed at the bottom. The last week on the 27th there are 3 thing mentioned when I expand it the box is cut off an I only can see 2 of the test times.

BTW I use an HTC m8.

Edited by Keaggan

So yes changing landscape mode allows me to see what's been scheduled. Not sure if that's a Google calender thing or a website coding thing. Kinda lame of Google if it's them.

Additional note the calender fame cuts off anything listed at the bottom. The last week on the 27th there are 3 thing mentioned when I expand it the box is cut off an I only can see 2 of the test times.

BTW I use an HTC m8.

I would heavily suggest subscribing the playertest calendar to a personal google calendar.

Infinitely better on mobile and you can even set up automatic email or push notifications for each event eg 1 hour before

There is also a great Multi-platform application called Sunrise Calendar (Which I believe is free) and is a great way to take the calendar feeds and add your own flare to them.

Google Calendar isn't our permanent solution for our Play-test calendar. There are plans for creating a new one, it is just a little ways down the pipeline. Hold tight fellas.

- Jared