Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Ramping up for Crowfall Live! - Official discussion thread

Likely a matter of video/audio quality and avoiding disrupting the rest of the office

Or they are hiding the kickstarter money pool in their main office

I agree it has probably something to do with that... However given that they only stream once a year, they could have decided to go "all in" and actually go live from the studio instead of the interior of a closet.

I agree it has probably something to do with that... However given that they only stream once a year, they could have decided to go "all in" and actually go live from the studio instead of the interior of a closet.

Ever tried audio recording? Large open room with background noise a mile away from small enclosed room

Most likely for audio quality. I mean, even MatPat of The Game Theorists records his videos in a closet.

They recorded several videos from their office in the past. People around were probably told to not make too much noise, but even then it's a live stream so it's normal that there are some ambient sounds. Anyway, it can be great even from a closet, it just feels a bit artificial.

They recorded several videos from their office in the past. People around were probably told to not make too much noise, but even then it's a live stream so it's normal that there are some ambient sounds. Anyway, it can be great even from a closet, it just feels a bit artificial.

They probably had some form a sound absorption in their studio. I mean if they're trying to be full-on professional with it, you'd want the least amount of unintentional noise as possible 

They probably had some form a sound absorption in their studio. I mean if they're trying to be full-on professional with it, you'd want the least amount of unintentional noise as possible 

I'd prefer to have a lower quality of sound in the office than higher quality in a closet. It depends on what are our priorities I guess.

From the update teaser:

• Hourly prizes and sales

Does this mean the store will FINALLY get new items like tax free parcels, cottage, villas, manors, mountain citadel, imperial palace, and skins for the KS/2015/2016 Keeps & castles? It's really an under utilized avenue of income. 

If Tully is still in the area, have him stop by as a surprise guest :)

We can beat him up again in the hunger dome :)

Yeah I'd like if he came back to say "hi" and then explain why he left that looser! :P

Let's speculate:

A partnership announcement : Funko Pop!

Surprise guests : Raph Koster and Natalie  :D  

Design reveals : crafting, caravans, thralls  

Live demonstrations from our amazing artists : Guinecean guns 3D sculpting  

Beat-the-Dev playtests : RIP Tyrant  

Murder of Crows live : Melissa  

Future plans for ACE : consoles   

Hourly prizes and sales : Guineceean plushies  

And even more…:ph34r:

I'd buy the whole cast of Archetypes as a Pop! figure! 

Edited by NocturnalDemise

I don't see why they'd introduced NCSoft or any publisher. Its just a large cut of their profits with little if any reward at this point. 

I'm more interested in the mechanic/system reveal then any of the other nonsense ;>

I'd buy the whole cast of Archetypes as a Pop! figure! 

I'm not really into miniatures but I'd get tempted to buy some mini Archetypes too. ^^

Maybe they'll giveaway a few of the CE figurines! (even though it would cost a lot of money just for shipping)

CF_MiniFigs_Solo.jpg

A partnership announcement : something something "VR" company/steam

Surprise guests : Richard Garriott cause jealous Kappa

Design reveals : crafting, caravans, thralls  

Live demonstrations from our amazing artists : Body paint on Blix 

Beat-the-Dev playtests : RIP Tyrant  

Murder of Crows live : Pann fights 3 forum trolls to the death