Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lex Talionis

Morgen

I was one of the founders of Lex Talionis from Shadowbane. If the old crew wishes it, we can roll again. I suspect we will likely have some allies as well.

Dura Lex Sed Lex, motherf*kers!

be still my undead heart!!

oh wait it is still.

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

• 1 year later...

Ah LT... we rocked beta and early retail so hard.   And then we faded into fond memories.  I don't know how all you SB alumni remember the game so much.  I played 13 months of beta and 3 months of retail, and I barely remember anyone.  So many games and so many guilds since then...

Edited by durenthal

Ah LT... we rocked beta and early retail so hard.   And then we faded into fond memories.  I don't know how all you SB alumni remember the game so much.  I played 13 months of beta and 3 months of retail, and I barely remember anyone.  So many games and so many guilds since then...

It helps when you never change guilds for 16 years... also copious amounts of screenshots and writing stuff down occasionally.

• 1 year later...
On 5/2/2016 at 11:32 PM, durenthal said:

Hey old mate i do remember you! How could we forget our favorit fighter warlock? 

I just found this game and forum, ben out a while my self ;)

Edited by Okfil

• 2 months later...

i sure would like to knock down another cornerstone :)

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg