Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Steam Summer Sale Has Begun!

Keaggan

I own almost all the games I want and know about, and know that I want them. There are always coming up the one or other interesting Indie titel, but besides these there isnt anything. 99% of the so called AAA titles are nothing else than expensive marketing campaigns and visual graphics and effects, but from a gameplay quality standpoint, they are almost always a huge disappointment. The gaming Industry really has become the worst nowadays. Its all only about the money, but money doesnt make good games.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

• 2 weeks later...

The deals aren't very good since they cut out the daily deals. They just set it at the price they would for the entire sale and it stays there like a rotting putrid 10% off coupon that you're never going to use.

I mean seriously, why even put your game on sale for less than 27% off when that's the every day of the year discount on Greenman Gaming?

OJN1n7E.png

I own many of the games I want already, but I wait in general for the general prices to drop on top of their sales, honestly, the regular price for many classic games are fair before discounts.

My biggest problem is bad ports... wtf type-0

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P