Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(Rs_Navlaan / Louis) Hello Everyone!

Hello fellow forumfallers!

My name is Louis, and I am currently studying business, and marketing full time. Meanwhile I learn audio-related skills on my own time, such as sound design, music production, and game audio implementation. I am 21 years old, single, and ready to mingle (wait.. wrong site... ... ...)

I spend most of my time going to college, learning audio-related skills (my true passion!), and going to concerts around the New England area, whether it be New York, or Massachusetts (where I live!).

My dream is to hone my audio skills enough to land a job implementing audio in games, creating music for games, and so forth; maybe even create my own studio after college (one can dream...)

It's nice to meet all of you, and I can't wait to see you all (or kill you all) in-game.

EOWWuhQ.png 

• 2 weeks later...

I am 21 years old, single, and ready to mingle (wait.. wrong site... ... ...)

:lol:

Playing a video game and listening to the soundtrack of your own making... It must be a good feeling!

I don't know how you will take the time to play Crowfall with all those studies. Good luck!  ;)

:lol:

Playing a video game and listening to the soundtrack of your own making... It must be a good feeling!

I don't know how you will take the time to play Crowfall with all those studies. Good luck!  ;)

Yah, it's neat. I've only worked on a few mods, though, but I am currently working with a small team on a game we have just started (woohoo!)

EOWWuhQ.png 

Yay for business degrees!  That's mine as well, and I never would have realized it if I hadn't taken that one intro to business class and fallen in love!  As a creative sort, I didn't think it would be for me, but business and economics is insanely fascinating from a problem-solving, troubleshooting pov.