Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
courant101

Organ harvesting

Ok, so is it the same thing as harvesting (right click get some mats) and is just names Organ Harvesting or is it a process of bringing a body to X and playing surgeon simulator ?

Ok, so is it the same thing as harvesting (right click get some mats) and is just names Organ Harvesting or is it a process of bringing a body to X and playing surgeon simulator ?

All the harvesting animations are the same.  Currently its a draw the essence out of the target and then clench your fist to explode it like a pinata.  Hopefully the explosion is an awesome shower of blood and guts leaving the organs used for crafting littering the floor.

I'm not opposed to being able to harvest bodies for mats, I'm opposed to having surgeon simulator as a side game. If it's just a case of harvesting a dead body the same way you would harvest wood from a tree then I see no issue with this.

I'm not opposed to being able to harvest bodies for mats, I'm opposed to having surgeon simulator as a side game. If it's just a case of harvesting a dead body the same way you would harvest wood from a tree then I see no issue with this.

There has been no mention of mini games for harvesting. 

I believe the game is going to have more mature themes than 101

im all for destroying ur oponents and the destruction of property and loss and death and whatever edgy thing u can b

but blood explodin and organs? 2 much man

that is where i draw the line just rite b 4 nudity

(as a stereotypical strict old man closing his eyes all smugly) "Uh excuse me, this is a MATURE game for an MATURE audience. I am a grown man and I can handle exploding organs or whatever because I am just that. Mature. Now excuse me kid, go play ur pokemon tcg or w/e it is that u kids do these days *ahem*"

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Never been a fan of the vessel thing in general.

I dont want to be switching bodies to play other classes. I have a favorite one and thats all I really want to play.

Then only maintain one vessel, and when it wears out then set up your next one with the same archetype and discipline.  The system is not forcing you to have multiple vessels, it just gives players a lot more choice and flexibility in their play style.

Same here. I didn't want a lumberjack simulator. I don't want to cut down trees, skip and jump, or press wildflowers (although putting in women's clothing and hanging around in bars isn't so bad).

Some valid points in your posts I guess. I'm not interested in playing a game encouraging players to harvest other player's character organs, but I understand that some people have no problem with that.

This is a PVP game and harvest other players is FUN and realy did not understand why you are not ok with that? You accepting killing other player but not accepting use their body parts?. You shouls start to look this event as ORGAN DONATION. Furthermore, what did you expect from vessel crafting? It is the best logic way using organs for craft a vessel. Its realy cool for now and dont think there will be disgusting images when you harvesting organs.

I wish we can take the player head back to EK 

Edited by Chaqaron

I wish we can take the player head back to EK 

Thought about it, and it's actually technically quite feasible (and not requiring a lot of new unique models to be created), though the solution I have in my head might not be the prettiest or most optimal, just functional.  

It's just a matter of priorities, but seeing as how many (or how frequently) people are asking for it, I think it'll likely be in the game in some form or another, eventually.   

What I am wondering if corpses will explode like other resource nodes will do and if you will have pretty organs floating around on the ground.

Thought about it, and it's actually technically quite feasible (and not requiring a lot of new unique models to be created), though the solution I have in my head might not be the prettiest or most optimal, just functional.  

It's just a matter of priorities, but seeing as how many (or how frequently) people are asking for it, I think it'll likely be in the game in some form or another, eventually.   

What I am wondering if corpses will explode like other resource nodes will do and if you will have pretty organs floating around on the ground.

Its not a big deal but probably they will float like other resources.

Yeah...if you think that a single discipline is going to (1) get crazy animations and/or (2) get it's own simulator side-game, I don't think your fingers are squarely on the pulse of this game's development.

If this entire thread is sarcasm...well done.

This is likely the name of a discipline involved with recovering usable material from a decayed vessel.  I suspect it will have the same extraction animation as any other harvesting, which is not gruesome at all.

Edited by mctan

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

this is a kids game rite

i did not sign up for exploding blood and body parts op

This is not a kids game. We did not sign up for kid game. We sign up for Game of Thrones & Eve & Walking Dead

Game of Throne: Chopped heads, blood Tons of dead ppl last season 9th episode ( war of bastards )  : check

Walking Dead: Blood and body parts (there was some episodes even ppl cut their body parts) all episodes includes body parts       : check

Sorry didnt play EVE 

So blood and body parts are in game concept.

Edited by Chaqaron

This is not a kids game. We did not sign up for kid game. We sign up for Game of Thrones & Eve & Walking Dead

Game of Throne: Chopped heads, blood Tons of dead ppl last season 9th episode ( war of bastards )  : check

Walking Dead: Blood and body parts (there was some episodes even ppl cut their body parts) all episodes includes body parts       : check

Sorry didnt play EVE 

So blood and body parts are in game concept.

wow look at you, wearing your big boy pants emot-allears.gif

i do wonder tho if theres gonna be gibs as per courant's concern

i too lust for cartoon violense unironically to satiate my maturity

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Cartoonish graphs not mean no+18 stuff. You are saying violance is bad but you are not understanding PVP based on violance. There is no need compare virtual world violance with real world's theese are really different things. If you say harvesting bodies is bad beacuase in reality its unacceptable. What about killing? Acording to your logic, killing in virtual world has to be prevented because  it is wrong in real world. 

So mister Dhose, you suddenly went out, started chopping people up and collected various organs, do you have any explanation for your insanity?

"Why yes, I do, you see I really liked the idea of gathering organs ACE had, but people had it cancelled so I had to create the game myself..."

Knives can cut both ways. It's perfectly okay for link to cut out hearts and add them to himself , but Crowfall can't... ow wait that was some vg cats cartoon (I think)

Similarly, a cartoon that still makes me giggle like a little girl is the one of a DS chasing some other console screaming "touch me, touch me", which if you WANT to make an issue out of it, is also a morally ambiguous dilemma like they say.

While my sympathies go out for people who had organs stolen IRL, I don't see the big difference between cutting open a mob for gold or cutting mobs open for organs. Actually, one could argue that teaching kids to gather gold or rainbow unicorns desensitives them to cutting things up, where as actually gathering organs would gross them out (well one could hope, after TLD etc).

Dear ace, it was wrong of me to feel scammed, as time goes by, I realize that more and more. Thank you for letting me sell my account!

-a very satisfied customer-

Cartoonish graphs not mean no+18 stuff. You are saying violance is bad but you are not understanding PVP based on violance. There is no need compare virtual world violance with real world's theese are really different things. If you say harvesting bodies is bad beacuase in reality its unacceptable. What about killing? Acording to your logic, killing in virtual world has to be prevented because  it is wrong in real world.

its a good soapbox gig you got going here friend

but uhh

try not to do the whole according to your logic thing, because its a video game hth

im fully aware of the irony, are you?

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg