Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sepowchu

Nam(e)ly

heyho,

Another Post from Amarok :God of the Northlands himself and his form of english language =P.

Now i am trying to introduce you my (i think its my idea) newest creation: the Nam(e)ly

the Nam(e)ly is a combination of your Forum/Ingame name and a  Smily (or some positv thing) maybe used for Forum Avatar blabla..

WHAT?! o.O and How shall this work?

- for exampe: take your forum name and try to make some smily, face, figur out of all the letters of your name.

be creative and take your time for it..its more difficult than you think in first time...

here, my Nam(e)ly 1.0 and 2.0:

1.0 yc0ztHZ.jpg

2.0xTrt2nF.jpg

and here a Nam(e)ly for a cool member of the german community D****: try to find out his name =P

myWogQh.jpg

so: there are no real rules for it: try out mirror letters, use it in upper case/lower case letters, cursive forms...

maybe a few instructions: have fun, try to make a creative Nam(e)ly, where you can recognize the letters ( more or less^^)

i am excited to see some of yours...

[N] Amarok

You actually brought it up here, Amarok? xD Nice!

He's spread the custom all over the german community site already ;D

Edited by Akineko

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Here's what I came up with. Shared some lines with certain letters but everything is there. Kinda funny that it looks like a TV and my YouTube channel is ZybakTV :lol:

YYXtWF6.png

Here's what I came up with. Shared some lines with certain letters but everything is there. Kinda funny that it looks like a TV and my YouTube channel is ZybakTV :lol:

YYXtWF6.png

You can put the "Y" below the head and it will either look like he's wearing a suit or showing off his angular genitalia.