Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pannderings: Howdy, Partners!

Pann

Thank you ACE, from myself and my guild Caldera, for the amazing 12hr stream. It was mindblowing and we loved seeing all those new and familiar faces showing us amazing new things, info and features. We can't wait to kick (your) ass in the campaigns!  :D 

And those 12 hrs went bye bye too quickly. I hope you will do some more streams in the future, but they don't have to be 12 hrs long every time!

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Had a hell of a good time with the 12 hr stream, and of course with our awesome german speaking community :D 

I really hope you will do another session. Even if it's just a 30 to 60 min show. Loved it! :) 

Banner-250x50.png

German Community Fansitehttp://www.crowfall-community.de/ - News | Forum | Patchnotes | Guild Hosting | Guides | Database

... Travian Games is partnering with us to provide Crowfall service to western Europe, Brazil and MENA.

I'm paranoid I know, but... how did they define "western Europe"?

I know that Travian as a game is released here in "East-Europe" (like Hungary), but what about Crowfall?

Thanks for the mention.

@ACE have you guys made sure that the twitch VOD will be saved? Usually they only last for 14 days unless you tell it otherwise....!

[you might have to split it up into 2 hour highlight or something i'm not a twitch expert...]

Edited by Tinnis

I know that Travian as a game is released here in "East-Europe" (like Hungary), but what about Crowfall?

I asked Jess for a definition. Look for that post shortly. (We're about to head into a meeting together.) 

Thanks for the mention.

@ACE have you guys made sure that the twitch VOD will be saved? Usually they only last for 14 days unless you tell it otherwise....!

[you might have to split it up into 2 hour highlight or something i'm not a twitch expert...]

Gibson is on it. We will most likely break it out into many individual segments. 

When I get back to Germany (Monday of next week), I'll post a list of our territories.

Note that we won't bring them all up at once; we need to make sure we have community and support in the proper language before we launch a territory.  We'll get to them all, it will just take some time, :).

Jess Mulligan

Travian Games

Note that we won't bring them all up at once; we need to make sure we have community and support in the proper language before we launch a territory.  We'll get to them all, it will just take some time, :).

Please do not wait to support The Netherlands because the language stuff is not up. The dutch gaming community can handle the English just fine. There is really no need for a Dutch language community. You most likely already know or realize this though, so I'm hopeful my country is on that list right away. Sorry to be so direct (it is a Dutch treat), but after the good news about a proper EU partner I don't want to get disappointed again.

Support might be another matter. Although personally I can handle that in English just fine as well, but I realize I'm not alone. ;)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

When I get back to Germany (Monday of next week), I'll post a list of our territories.

Jess Mulligan

Travian Games

Thank you for the fast answer, even if the 'localized' forum/support is not available here, as long as it's 'published' it's fine for me. :)

The easiest way to think about this is everything but the CIS countries.

Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City

Turkey and Israel are also covered though they are not in Europe proper.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City

Thank you for the reply, though seeing Vatican City there made me smile :D

Edited by Dhorfel

OK, and now I don't need to post a list next week, :).

@Daylar

what about Russion Federation, Ukraine, Belarus and other CIS countries?

we know who are publisher for EUW, USA and such, but who will be publisher in EUE and CIS (Russia included)

is what mean that we can use travian as our publisher?=) or later will be banned through TOS violation?

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Wait, there is support in the Vatican?!? If I take a tour of Europe, the holy gaming community of clergy will be on my last to visit!

Edited by flygunn

The merchant families of Guinecea were the first to establish trade between Worlds. Our artist, the inventors of sculpture and stagecraft. Our duelist, the finest masters to wield a blade. Our engineers, the only to unlock the secret of munitions.

or later will be banned through TOS violation?

Tyrant from ACE said this a few months ago:

To be extra clear, we have indicated anyone who backed us would always be able to play on the North American service.  If we partner with someone in a region outside of the US, we'll make sure you get the backer rewards on that service *and* the North American service if they are separated.

While I think you will be able to play on the EU servers, even if that's not possible, at least NA is there (though the ping is a question) so I don't think that "banned through TOS violation" is the answer, though excluded from the EU servers is not unimaginable (even if it seems really unlikely to me).

Tyrant from ACE said this a few months ago:

While I think you will be able to play on the EU servers, even if that's not possible, at least NA is there (though the ping is a question) so I don't think that "banned through TOS violation" is the answer, though excluded from the EU servers is not unimaginable (even if it seems really unlikely to me).

actually I wont (and cant) play on NA due 200+ ping in any cases =)

but also wont get such problems after I start on EUW:

1) regional servers are created and no new players income from my zone

2) transfer on other servers and some delays

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550