Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caenth

Crowfall VIP Party @ Gamescom!

well working till 1 p.m. - driving 5 hours straight (with gamescom traffic all around cologne) - will be a fun day xD. Well I signed up since I'm considering to go there but I'm not sure whether to arrive just in time. I just hope there will be some leftovers or so ^^ eitherway nice one :D

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

well working till 1 p.m. - driving 5 hours straight (with gamescom traffic all around cologne) - will be a fun day xD. Well I signed up since I'm considering to go there but I'm not sure whether to arrive just in time. I just hope there will be some leftovers or so ^^ eitherway nice one :D

Yes left something over of Todd  :D

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Just on Friday, Creedo, sorry.  And we're not having a booth this year; this is just a gathering to express our appreciation for the backers.  

I'll be there in spirit  ;)

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Hi all,

The party invitation went out to all European backers of Crowfall.  So if you've bought any package at any level, you should have received an email invitation to register for the party.

If you are a backer and did not receive an email:

1. Check your spam folder first;

2. If there is no invitation in there, email marketing@traviangames.com and we'll take care of it.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Jess

I can't go so it's not a big deal that I did not get the email.. but maybe I should send a mail so I'll be on the EU list? Or there is no such list? :D

well check your spam folders. Mine got flagged as spam so yeah....

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Hi Guys,

Mega-excited for the Crowfall meetup/party.  My guild is already attending GC and I think between us we have about 8 or so invites, but we're at risk of leaving some of our guys behind, whilst they're not all backers, we've got the guild pledge on my personal account as we did it from the KS days, before there was an actual guild package!  

Is there anyone we can talk to about possible additional guests? 

Cheers!

Ico/Ant

Is there anyone we can talk to about possible additional guests? 

You had the option to bring +1's.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

You had the option to bring +1's.

Yeah apologies for not being clearer, the 8 or so invites is including +1's.  I think we're now at 10 actually but we're still shy of six that I'm hoping can join in as well? 

If you are a backer and didn't get an email, contact marketing@traviangames.com.  Oh, and check your spam/junk folder, too.

We're closing off the registrations this Thursday, July 14, at 2359 hours Munich time; if you want to register and have not yet done so, please do it before then, or you won't be on the registration list.  We have to order the right amount of food and beer!  :)

If you are a backer and didn't get an email, contact marketing@traviangames.com.  Oh, and check your spam/junk folder, too.

We're closing off the registrations this Thursday, July 14, at 2359 hours Munich time; if you want to register and have not yet done so, please do it before then, or you won't be on the registration list.  We have to order the right amount of food and beer!   :)

Is there ever enough food and beer?  

OS_Sig3.png

Is there ever enough food and beer?  

Knowing how Germans love their beer and food I would say yes. I'm sure I won't leave hungry!  :D

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Well for one - check your mails for a confirmation just to be sure ^^ (also your spam folder). 

Well I think since this is a nice and chilly meeting no one wants to drink until they are knocked out (I mean I could - I have 500 meters to walk to my hotel room xD) but seriously speaking I think there will be plenty of goods to eat and drinnk. 

Knowing how Germans love their beer and food I would say yes. I'm sure I won't leave hungry!  :D

giphy.gif

And after the beer will come the dancing!

I never got the email (or it got auto-deleted from my spam), but I'd like an invitation, since I'll be at Gamescom. I sent an e-mail to marketing@traviangames.com, so I'm just posting here for visibility, to make sure I get the invite in time to register before the deadline on Thursday.

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!