Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GeistBaoh

What kind of mount would you like to see in CropwFall?

Just now addicted to Dragon Age Inquisition, so I'd like to see Hallas/ deers :D

But otherwise I'd be ok with horses, cats, wolfes. And perhaps bears, but not nessecarily so.

Edited by Akineko

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

well as for mounts Unicorns/Nightmares or riding a Troll would be some kind of cool. Though I care more about the summons than the mounts ^^

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

Anything that is not immersion breaking.

NO POORLY MADE SOCKS CARS or any other purple ponnies. Go die.

I would be fine with variety of horses / cats / bears.

What I would rly like to see is, true flying mounts. They just should be only avaliable via craft(not CS) and very VERY expensive to make, so the skies remain relativly empty, and the flying mounts is symbol of status as well.

Edited by Naur

I know that this is stupid, but I'd like more flightless avian mounts. Chocobos are of the course the most famous there, but after seeing them in a handful of other games and in some novels I kind of grew fond of them. Likewise, plains lizard mounts too, not specifically dragons.

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

keep it to horses until release. Each mount needs animations and the time to make them look good could be put into time to make the char animations look better.

Im all for more mounts in the game but think about the dev res needet to do them.

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

Anything that is not immersion breaking.

NO POORLY MADE SOCKS CARS or any other purple ponnies. Go die.

I would be fine with variety of horses / cats / bears.

What I would rly like to see is, true flying mounts. They just should be only avaliable via craft(not CS) and very VERY expensive to make, so the skies remain relativly empty, and the flying mounts is symbol of status as well.

Oh come on!  I really wanted a bathing suit and tuxedo costume in the cash shop along with a car, scooter and Giant Realistic Flying Tiger. ;)

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

I would really like to see horses and variations thereof.  They have pack pigs so I think a Razorback styled mount would fit and look really cool under the Forgemaster.

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus