Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Planned Crowfall Stream

BCGiant

Greetings,

my name is the BCGiant and i do love my videogames. I am not someone who wants to be a big time twitch-streamer, i like playing games that i enjoy and i do like to talk about them, with people who also enjoy their games. And now Crowfall caught my eye and i am getting really hyped for it which i want to share with my viewers.

I will never pretend or do other things to gain viewers, i am always straight forward and honest on my stream. If your excited as i am for Crowfall just drop by, i am currently saving money to buy the biggest founder pack i can effort, i already got a good amount thanks to my small community. We cant wait for launch, so feel free to drop by anytime you want.

Sincerely 

BCGiant

og8IySz.gif

twitchLogo.pngYoutube-logo.png

Edited by BCGiant

Will you be streaming in german, too? ;D

If so I could have a bunch of people interested!

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Thats nice :)

I'll spread the word, and maybe you just introduce yourself there, personaly. Well - don't wanna bug you about it xD

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

I think we cleared that topic yesterday xD