Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I'm Evelles I live in Canada. I just recently found out about Crowfall. Looks like it's going to be a really great game. I mostly game on the ps4 but unfortunately most of the good MMO's are PC only. I'll be looking to make some good friends in this game and join a helpful mature guild. Gaming is always better with friends  :D . So if your looking tom make friends and your not a childish pain or elitist prick , send me a PM and say hi.

Be glad you are moving to PC.  Console gaming is for plebs :D.

Hi from Regina btw ^^

Lol not quite sure what a pleb is, but i'm glad i won't be one :) . I've been wanting to switch for along time but I suffer with cronic pain and my hands get really sore playing on a keyboard which in turn can affect my gaming. I really like that there is more than one way to help your side, ie building structures gather resources digging tunnels. so if my hands get to sore in pvp i can help in other ways.

Welcome to Crowfall! Yes indeed, the game will have many ways to contribute to the overall success of your faction or guild, and unlike many games, these ways are not only useful but absolutely vital. I am sure you`ll find lots to do when you need to give your hands a break

I agree and thanks for the warm welcome. It's the only reason that I backed this game, I've nvr even considered backing a project. I normally like to wait on the finished product and reviews. I will be nice to be involved in a game at such an early point that i can watch it grow and become the great game i'm sure it's going to be.

Hi, I'm Evelles I live in Canada. I just recently found out about Crowfall. Looks like it's going to be a really great game. I mostly game on the ps4 but unfortunately most of the good MMO's are PC only. I'll be looking to make some good friends in this game and join a helpful mature guild. Gaming is always better with friends  :D . So if your looking tom make friends and your not a childish pain or elitist prick , send me a PM and say hi.

CF strikes me at the type of game that may be controller ready. I haven't researched it so I honestly have no idea if the Dev's plan on controller support but if they do, that's half the battle for you.

they teased one of the devs messing around using a controller at the end of one of the videos once 

https://youtu.be/-0tpb-C1JpM?t=7m4s

i wonder if anyone has tried messing around with a steam controller either?

Edited by Tinnis