Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Pokemon Go

why do i keep seeing this game being mentioned. Am I going to have to feel shame like I did for installing Hearthstone and play?

Oh god, is this why I seen a group of people celebrating on the sidewalk staring at their phones? It's like they were looking for something and then some woman celebrated and started dancing on the sidewalk. A group eventually forms and some adventure was shared.

I just thought they were doing a mobile-based scavenger hunt. This sounds worse.

Edited by headlight

why do i keep seeing this game being mentioned. Am I going to have to feel shame like I did for installing Hearthstone and play?

Oh god, is this why I seen a group of people celebrating on the sidewalk staring at their phones? It's like they were looking for something and then some woman celebrated and started dancing on the sidewalk. A group eventually forms and some adventure was shared.

I just thought they were doing a mobile-based scavenger hunt. This sounds worse.

It is worse - it has me contemplating going out on a Friday night to Pokestops because I ran out of Pokeballs to capture Pokemon.

I also told my buddy we can go to his spot and drink as an excuse for me to go to the grocery store.

Save me!

-fuzz

MC5A65T.jpg

#donteventrip [det] - 1.2 counter-strike OG - SugoiAnime-Planet stats

It is worse - it has me contemplating going out on a Friday night to Pokestops because I ran out of Pokeballs to capture Pokemon.

I also told my buddy we can go to his spot and drink as an excuse for me to go to the grocery store.

Save me!

-fuzz

The hell is this sorcery? At least it's getting people to go to the gym.

Checkyotrack, install Pokemon Go

Expectations vs Reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EScdoTWCXcU

Pretty accurate.

Last night I went outside at 12AM, shirtless, to go catch a Clefable - its actually now guarding the gym inside Fry's Electronics

It was pretty goonish.

-fuzz

Edited by fuzz

MC5A65T.jpg

After reading more conversation about this game on slack, I have come to realize that these "gyms" you speak of are not the ones where you guys are going to get cardio. They should push an update to the game that gives you more stuff if you actually sign up at the gym and you get more upgrades every time you take a real time photo of the screen on your elliptical.

After reading more conversation about this game on slack, I have come to realize that these "gyms" you speak of are not the ones where you guys are going to get cardio. They should push an update to the game that gives you more stuff if you actually sign up at the gym and you get more upgrades every time you take a real time photo of the screen on your elliptical.

If that was the case I would be an elite Pokemon Master since I am in the gym 5-6x a week for 2-3 hours a day >.<

-fuzz

MC5A65T.jpg