Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 vs 9

makkon

Hey. Finally I got 2 more buddies in team and it is much more better now, especially without random newbies who usually  do not reach the castle.

Hope you enjoy my memory dumps

https://youtu.be/X3DNexIm6mc

ps. fix druid! he should be support with utility - not OP nuker with heal!

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Hey. Finally I got 2 more buddies in team and it is much more better now, especially without random newbies who usually  do not reach the castle.

Hope you enjoy my memory dumps

https://youtu.be/X3DNexIm6mc

ps. fix druid! he should be support with utility - not OP nuker with heal!

Thanks for sharing, and I definitely agree that the Druid is OP at this point.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

That first wicked winds was devastating! Overall your damage was OP, but you were boosted so it makes sense. 

Next time upload in HD, mang!  ^_^

That first wicked winds was devastating! Overall your damage was OP, but you were boosted so it makes sense. 

Next time upload in HD, mang!  ^_^

yep, i was in full purple set. but not in yellow which can be pain in the ass for nukers. also it can be bursted by debuffs which I do not use

video processing, be patient =) will be in 1080p@60fps

actually we also have recorded 2 vs 5 where we was in yellow:

https://www.twitch.tv/pumpeduppixie/v/75425537?t=1h00m20s

champ silence + 5 druid combo and 2 druid combo with abit LMB = 3 dieds and 2 later

Edited by makkon

Discord makkon#8550

I don't know how devs deal with the onslaught of simultaneous "OP!!!" and "this game should be based on skill."  You won a battle 3v9 (sort of).  I'm happy for you, but my god that should be part of the game and is not evidence in the slightest of balance needs.  You did a lot of damage on people not paying attention to you who were clumped up.  This is how games should be.  Lets make up our minds CF forum-goers.

Are none of these moves damage split?  Seemed like most of your "OP" moments was pointing out an AoE...which I heard were generally broken.

Also 3v9 means 9 on the same team.  Was this more like 3v3v3v3?

Anyway, nice fight.

the main "OP" thing here is BOLSTER buff

increases your damage as you saw and your HP 60k hp druid lols.

i'd take a smaller voice chat bolster team over a larger random group any day.

3v9 would be going up against 9 people all focused on you simultaneously. Semantics aside it was still an entertaining video.

If a druid is allowed to "turret" then they can do some serious damage. Melee can certainly harass them, especially knights with all of their CC. In any group fight druids must be focused fired. Beyond their blinks they can't do much to escape melee pressure. 

I do think their damage, especially on the lightning combo and the tornado, needs to be toned down a little bit. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

I don't know how devs deal with the onslaught of simultaneous "OP!!!" and "this game should be based on skill."  You won a battle 3v9 (sort of).  I'm happy for you, but my god that should be part of the game and is not evidence in the slightest of balance needs.  You did a lot of damage on people not paying attention to you who were clumped up.  This is how games should be.  Lets make up our minds CF forum-goers.

I agree with the statement above. I feel it's a bit too early to ask for nerfs since we don't know yet if this is going to be the base druid or if some of these powers are getting moved to promotion classes (like they said the full Knight reflecting block would be).Right now we're just testing powers and combat to find out bugs and whatnot.

With that said, nice video. I enjoyed it. And it was fun fighting your group during the EU tests Makkon, nice fights ^^ 

3v9 would be going up against 9 people all focused on you simultaneously. Semantics aside it was still an entertaining video.

If a druid is allowed to "turret" then they can do some serious damage. Melee can certainly harass them, especially knights with all of their CC. In any group fight druids must be focused fired. Beyond their blinks they can't do much to escape melee pressure. 

I do think their damage, especially on the lightning combo and the tornado, needs to be toned down a little bit. 

in small scale pvp probably melee is problem for druids

in large scale (which ACE probably will bring us with this game) multiple druids can focus fire 1-2 targets even on land and oneshot it without any problem, but melee cant (thx split damage, kite, some skills and spells)

druids can overheal dmg while staying in one place. and ofc they can take height like buildings, walls, floors and there is only one way to kill em there- knock down from wall and hope they will die from fall dmg

3 vs 9 is nominal =) if we was all random - it is lose 99%

Edited by makkon

Discord makkon#8550