Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ACE Q&A for July - Official discussion thread

Pann

Damnit, I'd posted like 30 questions in the forums for Q&A, and you guys say you have none :(

Looking forward to the next build and to whatever builds in future bring these things into the testing environment.

The questions are from those backers who have access to the special forum. It's part of the reward for their pledge level. Ruby and above, I think.

I always thought the guys with the rooted combat signature had issue with the fact that the combat has animation lock and that most of the locks had limited movement components. This doesn't make it so the ranger or confessor can move with their LMB. It won't really help the Lego or knight charge. It might impact the Lego RMB and and ranger forest step. Most of the champions 1-5 are animated to be stationary. I guess they could remove the melee split body with this tech. I mostly see it being implemented on new classes. Maybe the Mino but probably the frost Weaver because of melee caster status.

Edited by Degan

Anything that makes combat smoother(it's better then before but still not there), faster(it's still to slow) makes me happy ! :)

And if you could remove like 75% of rooted animations...be happiest man ever.

Edited by Naur

I cant wait for the world!

to burn

I role play a wordsmith.