Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(OOC) The Free Cities of the Trident - A Community RP

exhominem

Hey folks! So, I'm starting to put together a spin-off, Community RP game set in the world of Crowfall. It's still very much a work in progress, but the one-line description might be: A roleplaying game of interfactional, house-based struggle set in a heavily stratified, caste-based, sea-faring society built on highly codified, ritualized conflict.

If that piques your interest at all, might I suggest checking out this wiki I've set up? It's got some information around the lore and customs of the game, as well as some ground rules I'm putting together. Like I said, I'm still putting things together so comments, critiques, or ideas as to what to include are welcome and appreciated!

Hope to see you in the Free Cities!

From what's on the wiki, this looks really good! When you're ready to get it going, I would love to join you. You will need to write some rules though in addition to the lore :P

SR8DSig_Infynis.png

Interesting setting for a story. 

When you say interfactional, do you mean the local factions from that island, or the 3 factions as we know them from the main Crowfall lore? 

I assume you mean local powers, in which case might be better to avoid the term "faction" to avoid confusion?

Edited by Rikutatis

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You mean this is an RP game by itself - not actually in Crowfall *the game* but its own game? Like a ruleset to a pen and paper game or something?

I'm not sure I understand.

I don't really see any reference to Crowfall at all? Can you explain how it ties in?

www.CrowfallRP.com

Disclaimer: My RP with you might become a public story: https://soundcloud.com/shiv-mahon

You mean this is an RP game by itself - not actually in Crowfall *the game* but its own game? Like a ruleset to a pen and paper game or something?

I'm not sure I understand.

I don't really see any reference to Crowfall at all? Can you explain how it ties in?

It is (or will be) its own game, like all the other RPs on the forums. It uses a Crowfall campaign world or EK as its setting, and you play your character based off of Crowfall lore.

SR8DSig_Infynis.png