Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Trusted Traders are here - Official discussion thread

Any info who is going to run the Trusted Trader program in Europe? Will that be ACE or Travian? Or are the current stores international?

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Any info who is going to run the Trusted Trader program in Europe? Will that be ACE or Travian? Or are the current stores international?

The stores are international since they don't compete with our direct sales in either region, but are complementary.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

The stores are international since they don't compete with our direct sales in either region, but are complementary.

Thanks for making that clear! :)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

MarkeeDragon is selling 2016 bundles and other 2016 items. They aren't retired so how can the sell them? In fact I don't see a single retired item in the store. Did I miss read the announcement? 

Also in the article it said:

At the end of August (2016), expect the currently offered stronghold bundles to be retired. We will also be retiring the Kickstarter and 2015 variants of the fort, keep and castle at this time.

If this is so what is the ETA on the Kickstarter & 2015 variants going to be shown so we as consumers can make an informed decision on which items we'd like to purchase?

Edited by Keaggan

Looking forward to getting my hands on the info about the castle building tools.

Edited by Inasyah

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

MarkeeDragon is selling 2016 bundles and other 2016 items. They aren't retired so how can the sell them? In fact I don't see a single retired item in the store. Did I miss read the announcement? 

You did indeed:

In addition, MarkeeDragon is also participating in our reseller program, selling the current Crowfall catalog to his audience.

Also in the article it said:

If this is so what is the ETA on the Kickstarter & 2015 variants going to be shown so we as consumers can make an informed decision on which items we'd like to purchase?

We're targeting mid-August.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Glad to see MarkeeDragon coming into the fold. Years ago he went legit and has been pushing the gaming industry for things like the Trusted Traders Program. He is a trustworthy individual and has always been fair.