Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Meet the interns - Official discussion thread

Pann

Totally read everything about them.

Cool guys, keep up good job.

But I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't say :

Aislynn  - so cute :)

add Melissa to the mix and Manly part of Crowfall Team must be quite happy guys.

Welcome to the gauntlet.  When you look back in 20 years, I suspect this will stand out as a pivotal point in your careers.  Here's wishing you all the best as you tackle this amazing challenge.  Good luck!

Edited by Nazdar

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

So can you be an intern in a certain field without a designated idea of what part of "game development" you want to be in? I saw one of the interns say they weren't sure where they wanted to go yet just that it was in the game industry. Like has there ever been a role in a company where they could just do a bunch of things depending on what is needed (UI, concept art, modeling, programing, etc)?

So can you be an intern in a certain field without a designated idea of what part of "game development" you want to be in? I saw one of the interns say they weren't sure where they wanted to go yet just that it was in the game industry. Like has there ever been a role in a company where they could just do a bunch of things depending on what is needed (UI, concept art, modeling, programing, etc)?

Why not? That's the whole point of being an intern / assistant. Gaining experience and trying that field out. If you're in film school you can work as an assistant in different productions and do different stuff each time depending on what's needed. Photography, production, art, direction, sound, etc. Then when you graduate you choose which one you want to devote to. And hey, even then no one said you can only do one. Maybe you'll direct some films while you do the photography for others. Why limit yourself to only learn how to do one thing in life.