• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bring home a "Raging Bull" (updated) - Official discussion thread

Pann

Limited edition poster of Dave Greco's "Raging Bull" concept art now available

FULL STORY 

Original news post revised - 

[uPDATE - Only the largest print size is limited edition (from a run of 100). These will be numbered. The other sizes are unlimited. International shipping is an option offered by the vendor, but see Gordon's comment in the Discussion thread before  making an order outside the US.] 

I feel like the Myrm's death animation is a little fast, but I know it can't be too long or no one would be looking at it.

Also, Dave's Raging Bull is a masterpiece! I'd buy the poster, but I already have too many :P 

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

60$ shipping cost...but worth it, got one... it will fill right in my new apartment  :D

Edit : err i just see the shipping for US only? They have others countries in their choices

Strange?

Order Number 

Thank you for your recent INPRNT order. Your order is currently processing and is expected to ship within 3-5 business days.

Shipping to:

BE

And another strange thing, on their website they say they ship worldwide...

Are you sure they are not shipping other than US?

http://help.inprnt.com/article/70-what-are-my-shipping-options

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

It's not the shipping so much as the unknown (until they arrive) customs charges.  T-shirts were costing 3X as much as in the USA to get them in Canada/EU because of the shipping and customs charges, which is why we had to get multiple stores.  We hope to find an appropriate fulfillment shop for these too outside the USA too.  (where is all that free trade we keep hearing about?)

Gordon

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

It's not the shipping so much as the unknown (until they arrive) customs charges.  T-shirts were costing 3X as much as in the USA to get them in Canada/EU because of the shipping and customs charges, which is why we had to get multiple stores.  We hope to find an appropriate fulfillment shop for these too outside the USA too.  (where is all that free trade we keep hearing about?)

Gordon

Yes please :)

Looking for a casual guild ...

Hope to see more!  Maybe a Templar doing some spellsword style shenanigans - Myrmidon isn't my style :)

Looks great, though.

How about a Fae flying high in the sky? Or some Centaur cavalry art?

Or the Legionnaire mincing around the back lines administering kisses for booboos...

*Psst... fix that please...

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine on the wall in top of my gaming rig :D

Got it last week with some added fees in EU but it's awesome and large !

lVzmGhq.jpg?1

Looks good. Did you buy it pre-framed or frame it yourself? I'll likely pick one up I end up liking the Myrmidon.

Looks good. Did you buy it pre-framed or frame it yourself? I'll likely pick one up I end up liking the Myrmidon.

The white borders are by default on the print, the frame was buy for 18€. I had to cut a little on some border because it was a little higer than suppossed and didn't enter full in the frame

The frame sell with the art on the site is outrageously expensive

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile