Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Winged assassin preview! <sarcasm>

Tinnis

Ha! That was funny!

But, seriously though, ACE is going to have to fix that at some point, even if it is demonstrably funny.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

yup that was me. I simply cast the "BeamMeToSP" ability.. apparently didnt work.

But, ya, I posted the bug in test feedback already. It's ranger daggers #3. They may have already fixed some of it cause that ability felt less motion on the later test. But was def a crazy ride..

Now I just need the vid of me being chained pulled off top of the keep all the way to bottom last test to add to the collection..

Edited by blackfirebird93

yup that was me. I simply cast the "BeamMeToSP" ability.. apparently didnt work.

But, ya, I posted the bug in test feedback already. It's ranger daggers #3. They may have already fixed some of it cause that ability felt less motion on the later test. But was def a crazy ride..

Now I just need the vid of me being chained pulled off top of the keep all the way to bottom last test to add to the collection..

pleeeeeease tell me you recorded you first person view of the flying? there was no new patch on later test - unless server / lag issue...

i spent a good number of games trying to replicate what you did using ranger #3 sweep in that exact spot with no luck :)

FYI: ALL THIS IS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD RUN SHADOWPLAY RECORDING! :)

something odd / cool happens? click a key to save the last X (1-20) minutes of gameplay video

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/11633-tip-for-bug-reporting-geforce-experiences-shadowplay/

Edited by Tinnis

It wasn't much to look at.. I think the screen even flickered half way through the air and i just fell into the hunger. And unfortunately I don't have any footage, but I will be recording from now on. Thanks for the info!
I was still able to leap a great deal forward with Ranger Daggers #3 on any large hill though, and could leap from one side of the keep to the other. (but i don't think i could replicate the above video.. it might be a combo of falling off the top wall first, then casting #3 mixed with some with lag..)

it is a generic problem with the physics effects and movement powers now shared with root motion.

if your near a the edge of a wall / ledge / stairs then the physics is greatly increased - treating you as if you were in the air and more funkyness

e.g. things like lego scatter go miles further more near an edge / hill / stairs too