Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deloria

www.CrowfallRP.com - A Crowfall Roleplay Community

I'm really happy to announce a new RP hub for Crowfall Roleplayers: 

cropped-CrowfallRP1.jpg

I hope it can serve as a watering hole for players and guilds who intend to focus on Roleplay - especially the guild political intrigues we're all waiting for.

Roleplay Guilds are very welcome to create their own forums and work out channels of diplomacy.

Even if RP isn't your thing I hope the site will become a useful addition to the Crowfall community.

Del_small.jpg

The site is just set up and a bit rough so please be patient while I iron out the kinks.. for now please consider it a work in progress.

The formal launch will happen in a few weeks and I have a few ideas for competitions to boost interest.

Help wanted!

In the meantime anybody who would like to help out would be very welcome. If you have wordpress/ web talents or forum moderator experience it would be great to get your skills involved. 

Please stay tuned for more info :)

Del.

Edited by Deloria

www.CrowfallRP.com

Disclaimer: My RP with you might become a public story: https://soundcloud.com/shiv-mahon

Quick update: Apparently some members are getting a "registration closed" message when they try to sign up.

If you get that please pm me here with your email and I can add you manually. I'm a bit noob at webby things and my geek is awol but i can do that at least.

www.CrowfallRP.com

Disclaimer: My RP with you might become a public story: https://soundcloud.com/shiv-mahon

Hiho

Just want to mention: could you change the background or add a canvas at the text-section. I find the text hard to read directly on the background. I know web design can be really annoying but it is important for the first impression. I prefere to take a default design and flavor it the way I want to kickstart a side.

So yeah  good luck with your project

Banner-400x80.png

Hiho

Just want to mention: could you change the background or add a canvas at the text-section. I find the text hard to read directly on the background. I know web design can be really annoying but it is important for the first impression. I prefere to take a default design and flavor it the way I want to kickstart a side.

So yeah  good luck with your project

Might be beyond my skillset but i can try :P thankyou for your feedback.

Yeah it was IQ test fail on that... If anyone knows webby stuff and can suggest how to do this I would be very grateful.

Edited by Deloria

www.CrowfallRP.com

Site registrations fixed! 5 members yay! alltime record :)

Bit empty but I hope to start filling it with juicy RP Shortly!

Muchos Gracias to Eldo from Crowfall Community.de for helping me fix some bugs!!!!

Edited by Deloria

www.CrowfallRP.com

Hi!

I'm a long term roleplayer and was excited to see that there's already a RP community!

However, when I tried to sign up to the site, it sent me the email to activate my registration, but when I click the link, I'm sent to a page that says "Oops! That page can’t be found," making it impossible for me to actually register. I wasn't quite sure who to contact for this, so I'm trying here!