Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shirts by Noc

Noc.1

lXUWOwC.png

https://shirtsbynoc.threadless.com/

Hello you freaking awesome community! Some of you might know of my other thread HERE where I offer ideas and designs for tee shirts. That thread is also a place to voice ideas or post your own stuff. It's been a long while, a year in fact on July 31st, since Gordon Walton aka Tyrant approached us about tee shirt suggestions. Ever since then, I've been getting compliments from both you all in the community, as well as the devs in ArtCraft. Thanks to everyone, with your encouragement and excitement, I've decided to approach Gordon about a licensing agreement to use ArtCraft artwork to legally design and sell Crowfall tee shirts! And would you believe it, he agreed! After purchasing the license, I went to work on converting images to be of printable quality and I hope you'll enjoy the launch line up of shirt designs! Keep in mind that whenever a licensed shirt is purchased, a portion of the profits goes directly to ArtCraft, so this is another way for you to help support and grow the game we all love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now if you've seen any of my shirt posts or threads, you might have noticed designs that were covering all of the shirt. Those are called "All Over Printing" designs, and a special technique is used to achieve that effect. Currently Threadless doesn't support All Over Printing in artist shops. However I've inquired about this and they are aiming to fully support AOP by the end of summer. So look forward to more awesome designs later on! 

Occasionally I'll create a post with a few tee shirt designs for you all to vote on. And feel free to keep using my Tee Shirt Designs for Fun thread to post any designs of your own or inspiration for new designs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To kick things off as a sort of GRAND OPENING promotion, the first 25 people to purchase a shirt and post a picture of it when they receive it will be granted 1 VIP. One VIP per person, NOT per shirt. Remember, screenshot or it didn't happen.

OS_Sig3.png

Good stuff, can we expect user-submitted screen shots to be accepted for custom designs of AOP (at custom prices, of course)? I can see a market for commemorative shirts displaying the "siege of ______" to mark a pivotal point in a CW, or custom guild/crowfall shirts. Just a thought.

Good stuff, can we expect user-submitted screen shots to be accepted for custom designs of AOP (at custom prices, of course)? I can see a market for commemorative shirts displaying the "siege of ______" to mark a pivotal point in a CW, or custom guild/crowfall shirts. Just a thought.

Hmmm.... Excellent suggestion.....

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

There isn't a limit to the number of shirt designs I can have on my shop. So this is entirely possible! Guild shirts as well, especially once we get info on the custom guild heraldry stuff. This is a good idea. 

OS_Sig3.png

These are awesome Noc! That's really cool you get to to this.

Question, though: could you have versions that invert the color of the Crowfall text from black to white so it shows up better on darker shirts?

I don't know if there are legal restrictions that would prevent that. I also haven't seen threadless before, and I don't know if there isn't an option for variants within designs to keep the clutter down instead of having multiple designs with slight changes.

Anyway, really cool designs and cool opportunity for you! Congrats!

nz8Y2JJ.jpg

These are awesome Noc! That's really cool you get to to this.

Question, though: could you have versions that invert the color of the Crowfall text from black to white so it shows up better on darker shirts?

I don't know if there are legal restrictions that would prevent that. I also haven't seen threadless before, and I don't know if there isn't an option for variants within designs to keep the clutter down instead of having multiple designs with slight changes.

Anyway, really cool designs and cool opportunity for you! Congrats!

Are you talking about the Ranger and Duelist archetype shirts? 

OS_Sig3.png

Yeah, on the darker colors like "smoke" it's harder to see the text.

iXPZBdE.jpg

You're right, it doesn't work well with all colors. There are color options that may work better. But I like darker shirts too. ;) If you would refresh the shop, you'll notice an adjustment that will help with that.

Thank you Keaggan! You've been a long time supporter of my craziness. It'd be an honor to give you the first VIP! :D Thank you so much for everything you've helped do in the Crowfall community. 

OS_Sig3.png

because...

I WAS THERE!

Haha if they can't give us a greybox tree for our EKs as a commemorative item, at least the shirts can help! Thank you!

OS_Sig3.png