Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hidetade

Jellyfish!

It goes well! How about you? An old friend contacted me the other day about this up and coming game. I hope it's as awesome as we all want it to be. I haven't really played anything since SB, and I need some good PVP in my life. :)

It goes well! How about you? An old friend contacted me the other day about this up and coming game. I hope it's as awesome as we all want it to be. I haven't really played anything since SB, and I need some good PVP in my life. :)

Going very well, actually. Glad to hear you are doing well also!

Maybe you can keep a guild together in a new game hide. Good luck

Not sure you really know what you are talking about. Jellyfish is still alive and running on the SBEmu, the core stays together, the fluff comes and goes  ;)

UjY5zD0.png

Maybe you can keep a guild together in a new game hide. Good luck

We did enjoy changing names and forming new alliances each wipe on test. Kept things interesting.

Avast! if'n it ain't Hidetade, ya' old mutt humper!  Great ter see ya matey!

Aye! You ol' land lubber. What made ya decide to hop on a boat with all those scallywags?

UjY5zD0.png

Aye! You ol' land lubber. What made ya decide to hop on a boat with all those scallywags?

( I joined with them before Guild Wars 2, they were the most active and largest of old Shadowbane guilds at the time that was really interested in GW2 like I was.  After a few weeks I developed a sweet spot for the pirate speak and the general debauchery  ;)  )

5pdWpYv.jpg

Former Shadowbane Thief Advocate,

Current Crowfall Thief Advocate  ;)

( I joined with them before Guild Wars 2, they were the most active and largest of old Shadowbane guilds at the time that was really interested in GW2 like I was.  After a few weeks I developed a sweet spot for the pirate speak and the general debauchery  ;)  )

Who wouldn't be down to talk like a pirate, get drunk, and slaying wenches in the night  :P

UjY5zD0.png

Yo Hidetade how long will it take you to get 6000 posts on this forum?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg