Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hidetade

Jellyfish!

We will be here in some form or fashion!

And hopefully as something with more form and fashion than a jellyfish (or squid). Sup sup.

I'm not sure if I could ever join Jellyfish, but we can once again establish trade.

It's true, it's true, HYDETADE and I had a secret SDR pipeline during the SBEMU Beta Aerynth phase.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

I'm not sure if I could ever join Jellyfish, but we can once again establish trade.

It's true, it's true, HYDETADE and I had a secret SDR pipeline during the SBEMU Beta Aerynth phase.

I WISH TO ESTABLISH TRADE

UjY5zD0.png

Two weeks before it falls apart

Don't reflect your guild's history with my own. JF has been on the current SBEmu beta server since day 1 and has not fallen apart or disbanded. We are simply going by Malorn's Aegis or House of Hawties at the moment.

UjY5zD0.png

I left you guys a very kind comment but it was deleted and I was issued warning points for abusive behavior. These mods don't understand me.

I left you guys a very kind comment but it was deleted and I was issued warning points for abusive behavior. These mods don't understand me.

CrushTT

<3 you Xemise

UjY5zD0.png

In fact now that I have access to internet maybe I would hop on again once in a while until something comes of this game.

We'd be glad to have you back Rhu  :D

UjY5zD0.png