Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Unnamed Company Gaming Community

bluddwolf

The UnNamed Company is a multi game / multi platform, gaming community.  Although many of us have come together fairly recently (2013), our experience  in building a gaming community spans decades.

The UnNamed Company is open for mature gamers, and for those that have a varied tastes in games and play styles.  

PVP, PVE, Hardcore, Casual, Have a Life other than Gaming, Don't Have a Life other Than Gaming.

We are Open to All

http://unnamedcompany.guildlaunch.com

Welcome to the Crowfall forums!

Who is going to lead the UNC charge for this title should it succeed? I hold a good deal of respect for many of your members, and particularly miss Goodfellow and Xeen. 

Look forward to seeing what contracts or agreements may come with UNC in the future. 

mael4.jpg

Welcome to the Crowfall forums!

Who is going to lead the UNC charge for this title should it succeed? I hold a good deal of respect for many of your members, and particularly miss Goodfellow and Xeen. 

Look forward to seeing what contracts or agreements may come with UNC in the future.

Although Goodfellow was the point person for PFO, I'm typically the point person for MMOs since then. I anticipate the same leadership in this game, should this game meet expectations.

Bluddwolf, Goodfellow, Talonfox and Xeen.

The UnNamed Company Gaming Community is shifting its focus to CrowFall, it being the MMO with most promise for our gaming community.  As stated above, we are open to all play styles, and participation levels.  Our community has players in many games: MMOs, TT, and PC games.   

*  We have full webpage support and TS3 access.  

*  The UnNamed Company has a strong leaning towards PVP enthusiasts and Crafters that like to keep us in gear.

*  Our leadership has decades of MMO experience, and is largely populated by former and current military veterans / active duty personnel.

*  We are hardcore in our loyalty towards each other, and we like to shake poorly made socks up when we feel the need.  

*  We tenaciously support our friends and allies.  

If that is the type of group you feel you would have fun rolling with, hit the link below in my signature.  Be sure to mention Crowfall and Bluddwolf in your application. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The UnNamed Gaming Community is still recruiting for many of its games, including: CrowFall, Sword Coast Legends, and Pathfinder Online.

Particularly in Crowfall we are looking to participate in small group raiding parties (small Gang PvP) and to serve as mercenaries in several campaigns at one time.

Sword Coast Legends is a multi player, sequel of Baldurs Gate 2, based on D&D 5E rules, heavily dependent on UGC with custom campaign capabilities.

Pathfinder Online is a sandbox, MMO in its early and very rough stages of Alpha. Although it is subscription based alpha, we do have free trial keys.

We also have a fairly large and very active TT group that meets twice weekly.

As a multi game community we are also permissive in players being a part of other guilds, in games that we are not directly competing in.